Chapter 11

Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

The day of the party has come.

Rimuru:
"Girls are you done yet?"

Velzard:
"Dear give us more time we aren't done"

Shuna:
"Danna sama, we girl's have our preparations you know"

Shizue:
"That's right dear"

Rimuru:
"Ughhh"

Cliff:
"Well women will be women"

Rimuru:
"I get what you mean sigh"

Currently yuna fina and the girls are preparing while Rimuru, cliff, Diablo and Devil are waiting.

It has been 30 minutes since they started.

Rimuru:
"Can't they just use magic"

Diablo:
"Well, my Lord shouldn't say those things or you will get an earful from the madams"

Rimuru:
"Oi since when were you like this?, i thought you were always on my side"

Diablo:
"That's True, but all of my Lord's wife technically has more power and authority than you when it comes to things, that is well known in Tempest, what the Queens and Empresses wants the queens and Empresses gets"

Rimuru:
"What in the name of Veldanava did you just say?, don't tell me i have a reputation of being submissive to my wives"

Diablo:
"Sadly that seems to be the case, unless you want a sermon from Ciel sama"

Rimuru:
"Sigh"

Rimuru just gave up.

Minutes later all the girls came out.

Each and everyone of them were beautiful in their attires, even cliff couldn't help but stare at his wife.

Currently she is wearing a purple dress that emphasizes her assets.

Velzard gave her one of her dresses she hasn't used, it was a normal dress but the quality of the material was top notch.

Shuna did everyones hair and makeup making them naturally beautiful with the light makeup.

Fina, Grace, Shia and noire were quite eye catching.

But the most that would catch any mans eyes would be Shizue, Shuna, Velzard and Yuna.

Any man would long for such woman.

Rimuru:
"Well you girls are beautiful"

Rimuru stated.

But on the other hand, Rimuru and Diablo would catch any womans heart.

Devil would be eyed by young ladies.

Velzard:
"Hmp, this is only normal as we are your wives"

Shizue:
"Indeed as your Empresses we must show the difference"

Shuna:
"As they say my lord"

Meanwhile Yuna just blushes.

Rimuru:
"Sigh, but some anoying nobles would come to you girls"

Velzard:
"Jealous"
'grin'

Rimuru:
"Forget jealousy I'd tore their bodies limb by limb"

Shuna:
"Calm down danna sama, no men will be able to get near us, no one is worthy enough, besides you"