Chapter 12

Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

The next day.

Cliff:
"Thankfully everything went well"

Rimuru:
"Sigh, i lost my cool there Gomen"

Eleanora:
"Well it was their foolishness that caused that"

Gran:
"Well his majesty did make an announcement for it to not happen again"

Flashback

Farrat:
"Before we end my birthday, i just wish to announce something important"

Everyone turned to the king in anticipation.

Farrat:
"The one who saved this kingdom from its destruction is none other than Rimuru Tempest, and his wives"

Everyone was shocked to hear this, his face and name was not known.

Rimuru released a bit of his Aura including his wives.

Everyone felt it was dreadful and Imposing.

Farrat:
"Let it be known that Rimuru Dono himself can destroy a country with minimal efforts, he can destroy a mountain with a swing of his sword, and Anhilate a whole army"

Everyone didn't doubt his words.

Farrat:
"His wives are no different, no one is to Offend them, if you do then the country has cut its ties with you and your whole family, let it be known that it is foolish to go against him"

Everyone didn't say anything, some wanted to retort but feeling the Aura of Rimuru made them tremble.

Flashback Ends

Rimuru:
"I have my doubts, there will always be foolish individuals"

Cliff:
"Sigh, I can't really say anything to that"

Yuna:
"Well as long as they don't try anything stupid"

Rimuru:
"If they did anything stupid then their whole family would be tortured for eternity"

Gran, Cliff and Eleanora shivered, they knew he isn't joking.

Yuna:
"Well i do want to visit the princess again"

Yuna also meet the princess which she adored, she was soft on kids and not just her but Velzard, shizue and Shuna were playing with her.

But to the others surprise Rimuru also doted on the Princess, he looked like a Father.

Rimuru has long wanted to have a daughter hence he unconsciously treat girls like fina as his own.

Rimuru:
"Well that's fine I also want to visit her, if we had a daughter she would undoubtedly be good friends with her"

Yuna hearing this blushed.

Cliff and the others were still dumbfounded by yunas character since she was never like this, indeed she was shy and all but to be a maiden in love was out of there minds.

The same yuna who is sometimes tomboyish and Cunning, she is also playful and carefree.

Velzard:
"Well i also want a daughter"

Shizue:
"Ive also been waiting you know"

Shuna:
"The others have been wanting for a successor"

Rimuru:
"Well it wouldn't be bad to have a child, maybe we should start considering it"