Chapter 9

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

The next day.

Yuna:
"Yawn, hmm?, Where is everyone"

Yuna wakes up alone in bed.

Yuna:
"Hmp, why did they not wake me up"
'pout'

Yuna got ready and wore her clothes, she then went to the dining room of the mansion.

There she saw Misa fina and noire playing with Ranga, she was surprised seeing ranga.

Meanwhile, shia and Leanora are chatting with Velzard, Shuna, shizue, Grace and Lilith.

while Cliff is having a conversation with Devil, Diablo and Gran.

Misa and gran stayed at the Foschurose massion.

Seeing this anoyed her, they didn't bother waking her and inviting her, she was pouting cutely while crossing her arms.

Velzard:
"Hmm?, Ah good morning Yuna chan"

The others also Looked towards Yuna, only for her to pout more and ignored Velzard.

The others seeing this couldnt believe what they saw and Velzard was surprised.

Velzard:
"Eh?, Y-yina chan?"

Velzard was troubled why would yuna ignore her, wasn't she her (self proclaimed) favorite sister?.

Yuna just looks away, ignoring her, velzard was shaken, the Youngest ignored her.

Velzard fell from her chair and was laying on her knees.

The others were still surprised from her behavior.

Shizue:
"Yuna is their something wrong?"

And just like Velzard she also ignored shizue, this made her froze.

Shizue:
"Y-yuna, please talk to m-me"

Yuna just looks away from shizue showing how she ignores her.

This time it was shizue who fell on her knees.

Shuna and grace were troubled she never acted like this before.

Eleanora:
"Maybe she is on her rebellious phase?"

Cliff:
"I don't know, this isn't like her"

Shuna:
"Etto, yuna did something happen?"

Yuna didn't care, she went on the chair clearly ignoring shuna who was worried, shuna and the others love yuna and truly spoiles her, it would be like a world ending event if yuna ever hated them.

And yuna ignored her three sworn sisters, shuna also fell on her knees, Grace seeing this was dumbfounded.

Grace:
(Okay this is getting out of hand, why is she ignoring us, did she wake up on the wrong side of the bed)