𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓: 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄.

Khadijah's lower back ached in dull pain

Khadijah's lower back ached in dull pain. Her tattoo was wrapped with saran wrap and every time she moved, it rubbed against her shirt, irritating her. However, every time she took a glance at the large tattoo located on Kevin's neck, she winced.

She knew that shit hurt.

Getting a tattoo was a bit of a spur of a moment thing—it wasn't something she had planned on doing, but she had expressed interest in getting one. So, when Kevin booked to get his third tattoo on his neck, Khadijah came along too. Arion ended up getting three butterflies going up his left arm, and she thought that was unique too. Her tattoo was quite small, and she was a little frustrated when Arion refused to let her pay the fifty dollars. She'd gotten love yourz in small cursive on the lower half of her back, right above her ass.

In her defence, it was easy to hide and when she'd stood up to look in the mirror after biting her lip through the pain, her grey flared leggings sitting low on her hips—she knew she picked the right spot.

Personally, she thought she had the cutest tramp stamp ever.

"I wanna itch it," Khadijah admitted, squirming in the backseat. Arion smoked a blunt in the passenger seat as Kevin drove them to the studio, they were supposed to meet up with B-Lovee to record the last few verses for their song then work on the adlibs. Khadijah was just going for the vibes and because Kevin had promised her food if she came.

She knew they loved having her ass around.

"Don't fucking itch it, leave it alone," Kevin stated, driving with one hand, shaking his head, "you gon' rip the skin off."

"It itches," Khadijah stressed, sitting upright in the backseat. She was sitting behind Arion who was in the passenger seat, and she accepted the blunt when he passed it back to her. She hit it once and then again for good measure before she gave it back.

"Chill, we almost there, Jah," Arion chuckled, taking one last hit.

"No, you don't understand, it itches," she pleaded, causing the two of them to laugh at her ridiculousness. She pouted, sitting back before regretting it since it rubbed against her tattoo, leaning forward against Arion's seat, screeching when Kevin made a sharp left turn causing her to topple over in the backseat. "If this tattoo doesn't kill me, Kevin will because why the fuck—"

"Federal ass," Kevin mumbled, eyes surveying the area for parking, "listen, drop that Kevin and Arion shit when we get in there, aight? There might be some other people in there that I'on know, and I don't need you to be using my government in front of them." Kevin told her as he began to parallel park, turning his head to look behind him, and Khadijah just rolled her eyes, fixing her side bag.

"Love said he on the first floor, room twenty-two," Arion informed them, powering off his phone. He had his trusty notebook in hand with a pen, but Khadijah knew he'd already transferred the lyrics to his phone for convenience. He just liked writing down his lyrics to get them down while they were still fresh.