What If... Y/N Returned The Stones?

Earth-615

After Iron Man sacrificed himself to defeat Thanos. He died and the Avengers and the people closes to him attended the funeral. Afterwards, Steve, Y/N, Natasha, Wanda, Maria, Hulk, Sam, and Bucky were discussing the Stones.

Y/N: I'll go.

Steve: Y/N.

Y/N: I'll be fine, Steve. You already returned the hammer I'll be back in one second.

Y/N went to Natasha, Wanda, and Maria.

Natasha: Be careful.

Y/N: I'll do my best.

Y/N kisses the three and Bruce hands him the case.

Bruce: Now, remember– You have to return the stones to the exact moment you got them. Or you're gonna open up a bunch of nasty alternative realities.

Y/N: Exact moment. Got it.

Bruce: You know, I tried. When I had the gauntlet, the stones. I tried to bring back your grandpa.

Y/N: I know...

Y/N goes over to the Quantum portal and dons the Quantum suit.

Y/N: I'm ready.

Sam Wilson: How long is this gonna take?

Bruce: For him? As long as he needs. For us? Five seconds. Ready, L/N? Alright. We'll meet you back here, okay?

Y/N nods.

Bruce: Going quantum. Three, two, one–

Y/N disappears into the Quantum portal.

Bruce: And returning in, five, four, three, two, one-

Y/N reappears.

Y/N: I need the scepter.

Bruce: What?

Y/N: Loki's scepter. I need it. Do you want me to leave it on the ground?

Bruce: No. Give him the scepter.

Sam: Here you go.

Sam gives Y/N the scepter.

Y/N: Now, I'm good to go.

Y/N disappears and he travels to New York. He reappears and sees Steve looking at his past self.

Steve: That is America's ass.

Y/N shakes his head as Steve walks away and Y/N goes and leaves the scepter by past Steve and he teleports away and goes to the Ancient One.

Bruce: I have no idea. Maybe he made a mistake.

The Ancient One: Or I did.

She returns to Banner control of his Hulk body and opens the Eye of Agamotto, revealing the Time Stone

The Ancient One: Strange is meant to be the best of us.

Bruce: So, he must have done it for a reason.

The Ancient One: I fear you might be right.

She gives him the Time Stone.

Bruce: Thank you.

The Ancient One: I'm counting on you, Bruce. We all are.

Bruce teleports away as Y/N appears with the Time Stone.

The Ancient One: The Time Stone.

Y/N gives her the Time Stone and she secures it inside of the Eye of Agamotto. Y/N teleports away to Asgard and he sneaks around as he sees Jane.