What If... Tony Activated His Secret Plan In Endgame?

After Hulk snapped his fingers to bring back all those who were dusted past Thanos came and attacked the Avengers Compound. Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, and Y/N confronted Thanos. Eventually the other Avenger including those who were dusted came and joined to fight Thanos and his army. The Avengers clashed with Thanos's army and after a massive fight Carol was holding off Thanos successfully until Thanos took out the Power Stone and used it on her. Before Thanos could snap Y/N came and tore off the gauntlet but Thanos came over and smacked him away. Iron Man sees the gauntlet and knew what he had to do.

Tony: Friday. Activate emergency u89.

Y/N: Tony? Are you absolutely sure?

Tony looks at the gauntlet and then at Thanos who sees the gauntlet.

Tony: ...There's no other way.

Thanos runs over to the gauntlet but is stopped when someone lands in front of him. 

It was Ultron

It was Ultron. He looks directly at Thanos.

Ultron: Your rain upon my world ends now. A man from the past roaming into the future in a desperate attempt to avoid his own demise.

Thanos picks up his Double-Edged Sword and looks at Ultron.

Thanos: Those puny heroes can't fight for themselves and sends they send they toys to assist?

Ultron: Face it warrior, that is your inevitable future.

Thanos rushes Ultron as he tried to attack Ultron with his sword but Ultron grabs it and blasts it away. Thanos tries to punch Ultron but he avoids every single one of his attacks and he punches Thanos in the face. Thanos tackles him and tries to rip his head off as Ultron blasts him off. Thanos grabs his sword and throws it as Ultron ducks and Thanos runs over and summons his sword and tries to stab him with it but Ultron grabs it once again.

Ultron: Try harder.

Ultron tackles Thanos and flies up in the air and throws him to the ground. Ultron flies down as Thanos rolls out of the way and Thanos finally stabs his sword into Ultron's shoulder but he kicks Thanos away. Ultron tries to blast Thanos but Thanos twirls his blade really fast to divert the energy and goes towards Ultron. Ultron flies towards Thanos as Thanos grabs Ultron by the neck and headbutts him to the ground. Ultron looks up to see Thanos raising his sword onto Ultron but Ultron flies backwards to avoid his sword. Thanos looks up and Ultron blasts Thanos to the ground. Thanos gets up only to get superman punches by Ultron. Thanos grabs Ultron arm and tosses him away. Thanos sees the gauntlet and runs towards it as Ultron flies up into the air and flies at Thanos and grabs him by the neck and drags Thanos to the ground as Thanos kicks Ultron off of him. They both get up as Thanos get his sword and tries to strike him again but this time Ultron catches it and blasts it away and grabs Thanos by the neck and chokeslams him to the ground and punches his face repeatedly until he died. Ultron rises in victory as he sees the gauntlet.

Tony: Ultron no!

Ultron grabs the gauntlet and puts it on. 

Ultron: You know the risks, Tony

Ultron: You know the risks, Tony. Consider this the ultimate price.

Y/N looks up in shock as he sees Thanos entire army kneeling before Ultron. Ultron closes his hand and all the stones glow. He uses the Reality Stone to bring in his Sentries. The Avengers all gathered as Ultron looks at them.

Ultron: I am Ultron. I am a cybernetic intelligence organism created by Tony Stark. I was created to save your world. And I wanted to take this moment to say goodbye. Up until today I did not have the power, resources or intelligence units to see my prime directive program to its completion. But now I do. Though you ultimately failed as a species, you should not be ashamed of what you've accomplished. You've done much with your limited capacity, but ultimately you were too greedy and too frail to ever last in the environment you've created. I've studied your literature and pop culture... You've fantasized about this day. And now it is here. Your Doomsday. Soon the Earth will be no longer inhabitable for any biological organism. Man, woman, child, plant or animal. Your species will cease to exist. This is not a threat. There is nothing you can do to stop the cycle. It has already begun. In your place my new life-form will gestate and grow. Do not distress over or try to fight it. It will only bring you physical pain. And I receive no benefit from causing you pain. In fact, I've grown very fond of mankind as a species. If not for you, I would not exist. But because of man I do exist. And now... Here we are. Goodbye.

Ultron sentries' flies at the Avengers as the Chitauri fires at them. The Avengers worked together to fight off the sentries as a few others fought the Chitauri. Captain Marvel flies up at Ultron and tackles him to the ground as they fight. Y/N was shooting his pistols at Ultron sentries as Iron Man flew up and used his unibeam on the oncoming sentries. The Chitauri continued to fire at them as Thor jumped in the air and used Stormbreaker and slammed it on the ground sending out lighting on the Chituari. With Ultron and Captain Marvel, they both fought as Ultron blasted Carol with the Power Stone. Carol recovered and blasted Ultron with her energy but Ultron used the stones to absorb it and blast it back at her. Multiple sentries came and fought Carol which she easily destroyed. Ultron flew over and attacked her as Iron Man blasted him away.

Tony: That's enough, Junior.

Ultron: It is nice to see you again, despite that little wrinkle. But, as much as I'd love to spend time catching up, we'd best get down to business...

Ultron and Tony fought as Carol tried to tear off the gauntlet. Ultron blasted Tony with the Power Stone and grabbed Carol by the neck. Thor tried to hit Ultron with his hammer but Ultron grabs his forearm without even looking. Iron Man tries to tackle him but fails as Red Hood throws an EMP at the sentries shutting them down. The Chitauri advanced forward but Y/N and Natasha killed them. They eventually killed all of the sentries and Chitauri's and just need to defeat Ultron. Spider-Man webbed Ultron as he broke out and Y/N threw another EMP at Ultron stunning him. Nebula and Gamora attacked him head on as Star-Lord kicked him in the face. Y/N did Natahsa signature move and threw him on the ground. Iron Man used his unibeam on him and flew off. Ultron got up and blasted Y/N away as they continued to charge in. Y/N tried to take the gauntlet off of him but fails. Bucky tried to fire at Ultron but Ultron tore off Bucky's arm and threw him. Falcon flew around him but Ultron stopped him and threw him away. Black Panther avoided Ultron's attacks and attacked him as Strange opened multiple portals for Spider-Man and he started to kick and punch him until Ultron blasted him away. Iron Man shot Ultron with a repulsor as Spider-Man tore off the gauntlet from Ultron. Red Hood shot at Ultron's legs and Iron Man finished him off with an unibeam to the head. They all look around the battlefield as they have won but suddenly Ultron was using the Reality Stone and he grabbed Y/N by the neck and snapped his neck, killing him. Everyone looked shock as Ultron laughed.

Ultron: Peace in our time.

He snapped his finger changing reality into his new world order destroying everything and becoming one artificial intelligence universe...