What If... Y/N Became Thanos

During the battle of Sokovia the Avengers were fighting Ultron sentries and eventually destroyed them all. Ultron stole a jet and started to shoot at them. Natasha and caught in the fire as she were gun down and she died. Y/N ran over and held her in his arms as Ultron shot down the helicarrier destroying it with everyone including Maria Hill inside, Nick Fury managed to survive. Enraged, Y/N grapplers up to the jet and shoots Ultron killing him as he flies deeper into space. The Avengers were available to save Sokovia and they went home. With Y/N he was in tears.

Y/N: Natasha... Maria...

His grieving was interrupted when he saw a ship. It was Thanos. The ship beamed the jet up into the ship. Y/N turns and the doors to the Quinjet opens, and he sees the Black Order. They captured him and put Y/N into an antigravity chamber. Y/N then sees Thanos.

Thanos: The Avengers. Unruly wretches.

Y/N: And you are?

Thanos: I'm Thanos.

Y/N: Well, Thanos it was nice meeting you so if you could kindly let me go cause I'm really not in a good mood right now.

Thanos: I won't let you go. I want you to send the Avengers a message.

Y/N: Okay, tell me and once I get back to Earth, I'll tell them.

Thanos: You're not taking me seriously. I'll make you.

Thanos will then torture Y/N for weeks as the Avengers will be disbanded because of the Sokovia Accords. Back on Sanctuary II Y/N is fully broken as he was tortured, and the deaths of Natasha and Maria still haunted him. Thanos releases Y/N as he falls to the floor. Unaware of him Y/N had a flashback stashed. Y/N pulled it out and threw it at him blinding him. Y/N will pull out his pistol and shoot Thanos multiple times in the head killing him. Y/N hears footsteps, and he sees the Black Order. They were stunned to see Thanos dead. Y/N looks at them.

Y/N: If you wish to live, you'll obey me. If you don't your sentence is death.

The Black Order kneels as Y/N smiles. Y/N then sees the Power Stone.

Y/N: What is that?

Corvus: It's the Power Stone. Thanos wanted to gain all six Infinity Stones to wipe out half of humanity.

Y/N: These stones, can they do anything?

Proxima: Yes, if you get all six of the stones you can snap your fingers and you will get anything you desire.

Y/N remembers Natasha and Maria.

Y/N: I have a plan.

Now having control over Thanos's entire army Y/N changed his name to Red Hood and began a conquest to gain all six Infinity Stones to snap his fingers to make a world where he could be with Natasha and Maria. He forced the Dwarves of Nidavellir to forge the Infinity Gauntlet and in return he will spare his people. Once he finished Red Hood kept his word and he left. By 2018, Nebula returned and attempted to kill Thanos on board the Sanctuary II, only to learn that he was killed. Red Hood offered her a chance to help him, and she agreed. Red Hood treated Nebula like his own daughter which made Nebula happy. Red Hood thoroughly investigated the whereabouts of each Infinity Stone, including their current keepers: the Asgardians, the Masters of the Mystic Arts, the Tivan Group, Vision, and the Nova Corps.

Red Hood: It's time. I will see them again.

His first stop was Xandar, where the Power Stone was being protected by the Nova Corps following the defeat of Ronan the Accuser Y/N with his army infiltrated the Nova Corps Headquarters before acquiring the Orb. After having destroyed it, he placed the Power Stone into the Infinity Gauntlet and proceeded to kill anyone who stood in his way. One week later, with his ship, the Sanctuary II, Red Hood managed to track down the starship carrying the only remaining Asgardian survivors of Ragnarök on their way to Earth, including Loki and Thor. Thor and Loki were getting ready to fight when they saw Red Hood with his army.