What If... Y/N and Natasha Went To Vormir?

During the briefing Y/N and Natasha both agreed to go to Vormir while Rhodey, Nebula, Clint, and Y/N's Grandpa goes to Morag to get the Power Stone.

Steve: Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends... We lost family... We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams; you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win. Whatever it takes. Good luck.

Rocket: he's pretty good at that.

Scott: Right.

Tony: All right. You heard the man. Stroke those keys, jolly green.

Smart Hulk: Tractors engaged.

Natasha: See you in a minute.

They all equipped their helmets and teleported through time and Nebula, Y/N, Clint, Y/N's Grandpa, Natasha, and Rhodey arrive and used the spaceship Rocket gave them to travel to get the Soul Stone.

Rhodey: Alright. Bring it down low. Right on that line. That's it. Down, down.

Y/N and his grandpa see small little creatures and one of them tried to attack them, but Y/N's pulled out his pistol and fired it and it ran off.

Y/N's grandpa: Where did you learn how to shoot a gun?

Y/N: The same time around when I decided to become Red Hood.

Y/N's grandpa: Is the ship ready?

Rhodey: Almost.

It eventually was ready, and everyone said their goodbye to each other and Y/N and Natasha went on the ship and traveled to Vormir. When they arrived, they saw the huge structure and started to hike.

Natasha: I bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain.

Y/N: Totally did not have to climb a mountain.

Red Skull: Welcome.

They both turn and draw their weapons.

Red Skull: Natasha, daughter of Ivan. Y/N, son of (Father's Name).

Natasha: Who are you?

Red Skull: Consider me a guide. To you, and to all who seek the Soul Stone.

Red Skull shows himself.

Y/N: Red Skull? What the hell? What happened to you?

Red Skull: A lifetime ago, I, too, sought the stones. I even held one in my hand. But it cast me out, banished me here, guiding others to a treasure I cannot possess.

They follow him as Y/N says,

Y/N: So, can you just give us the stone or do we need to do this the hard way?

Red Skull: Ah, Liebchen. If only it were that easy. What you seek lies in front of you. As does what you fear.

Y/N: As in?

Red Skull: In order to take the stone, you must lose that which you love. An everlasting exchange. A soul, for a soul.

Y/N and Natasha look at each other and for a while Y/N was sitting down as Natasha walks back and forth.

Y/N: How do we know he's not lying?

Natasha: I don't think so.

Y/N: What makes you think that?