What If... Kang vs 2014 Thanos

After the Avengers collected the stones, Hulk snapped his fingers and Thanos destroyed the compound they fought Thanos until the others arrived to help.

Peter: Hi. I'm- Peter Parker.

Carol: Hey, Peter Parker. You got something for me?

Peter gives the Gauntlet to Carol, and we see more Chitauri and Outriders coming towards them.

Peter: I don't know how you're gonna get it through all that.

Wanda flies in as the other woman arrive.

Wanda: Don't worry.

Okoye: She's got help.

All the females began to work together to fight off the hordes of Chitauri and Outriders. Carol then starts flying towards the van with the Gauntlet, flying past enemies and going through enemy blockades that are in her way with ease. Thanos, seeing this, starts running to Carol Danvers, but is stopped by Pepper, Shuri and The Wasp, who blast him backwards. Thanos, after seeing Carol Danvers fly past him, was about to throw his sword at the van but it was destroyed, and Carol and Y/N were launched backwards. Everyone looked confused until they saw him. Kang the Conquer. He floats on a circular platform and lands on the ground.

Kang: Thanos, do you know who I am?

Thanos: No.

kang: It may be hard to believe but we fought before.

Thanos: Impossible.

Kang: For you, yes. But bot for your variant. It may be hard for your small mere brain to grasp around it. However, there are alternate realities, universes and timelines that exist. Out first encounter was brutal, it lasted three days but on our fourth day, I killed you.

Thanos: What do you want?

Kang: This timeline... it needs to be eliminated.

Thanos: Oh please. I could snap my fingers and you would cease to exist.

Kang just chuckles.

Thanos: I don't even know who you are.

Kang: I am Kang!

Thanos: Is that short for Kangaroo?

Kang: You think an oversized mutated grape will stop me?

The Avengers and other heroes watch as Kang then tries to blast Thanos, but he twirls his blade really fast to divert the energy. He approaches Kang and punches him and throws him across the battlefield.

Thanos: Is that all you got?

Kang equips his helmet as Thanos throws his blade, but Kang stops it, and he drops it on the ground. Kang lets out a scream and releases a massive energy blast and Thanos is sent to the floor. Thanos gets up angry and approaches Kang picking up his sword. Kang avoids his attacks and blasts him away. Thanos removes his helmet and Kang lets out another beam and blasts him backwards. Thanos touches his face and sees he was bleeding.

Thanos: All that for a drop of blood?

He smiles.

Kang: You're out of your league.

Thanos gets up and runs at Kang as he calls his blade. Thanos tries to kill Kang with his double-bladed sword as he tries to lower it on him, but Kang uses his telekinesis to push it away. Kang blasts Thanos backwards as Thanos gets up and he sees the Gauntlet and runs over to it. Thanos puts on the gauntlet, gamma radiation from the stones eating at him as he turns to Kang and all the stones glows. He uses the Power Stone on Kang, but he counters it and blasts it back at him and he goes flying. Kang floats on his blue platform and begins to let out an anger scream and he blasts energy at Thanos. Thanos uses the stone and blast Kang away. Thanos walks towards Kang as he blasts energy at Thanos, but he uses the stones to stop it. Kang lets out a shockwave sending Thanos backwards. Thanos gets up as Kang uses his telekinesis to send multiple debris at Thanos. Thanos destroys it and sends a massive beam at Kang. Kang makes a forcefield to protect himself against it. Thanos advances towards him as Kang blasts Thanos away and walks towards Thanos. Before Thanos could use the Stones Kang punched him to the ground. Thanos grabs Kang and hits him with the Power Stone sending him flying. He calls his sword and walks towards him. Kang begins to shoot singular blasts at Thanos, but Thanos uses the blade to counter them. Thanos tries to stab him but kang avoids the attacks. Thanos lowers the blade, but Kang makes a shield and stops it. Thanos uses the Power Stone to amplify his strength to break through Kang's shield. They both get into a fist fight as Kang avoids all of Thanos's punches. Kang then blasts him into a piece of rubble. Kang sends multiple debris into him, but he breaks out using the Space Stone to teleport behind him and get the upper hand. Thanos throws his blade as Kang blasts it back towards him, but Thanos uses the Stone to stop the blade and blast Kang away. Kang gets up as he tries to blast Thanos but fails as Kang uses the stones to blast Kang, but Kang uses a forcefield to block Thanos blast. Thanos walks towards the force field and begins to punch the force field, breaking it. He then kicks Kang in the face. Thanos punches him multiple times and throws him. As Kang gets up, he blasts Thanos away. Thanos teleports away and grabs Kang and throws him as he gets up and Thanos uses all the stones to make a massive beam which Kang counters and sends back at him and it hits him directly in the chest. Kang blasts Thanos disintegrating him. Kang was breathing heavily as he stared at the dead body of Thanos. He uses his telekinesis to crush the Gauntlet with the Stones inside and a massive shockwave is sent out as the Stones are destroyed. He hears someone and sees Y/N.

Kang: Oh, you survived.

Kang walks towards Y/N and lifts him up and rips off his head much to the shock of the others. Kang turns to the others and holds up Y/N's head as he tosses it. They all got angry and began to attack Kang. Kang killed mostly everyone but the strongest ones Thor, Hulk, Doctor Strange, Iron Man, Captain America, Captain Marvel, were all still alive trying to fight Kang. They all ran in, but Kang lets out a giant blue shockwave disintegrating the remaining heroes killing them. He then conquers the timeline...