What If... The Other Half Got Snapped?

A/N: For this to work Y/N won't be dusted.

In Wakanda the Avengers have just beaten Thanos's army. They were about to regroup when a portal opens and Thanos comes out holding Y/N's helmet. Thanos tosses it at their feet.

Thanos: Stark and his friends put up a brave fight but in the end it didn't matter.

Steve equips his newly made shield and runs at Thanos.

Steve: Eyes up. Stay sharp.

All the Avengers try to attack Thanos but all of them were easily defeated. Wanda finished destroying the Mind Stone as Thanos walks towards her and used the Time Stone to reverse the effects.

Wanda: No!

Thanos smacks Wanda away and grabs Vision by the neck and rips the Mind Stone out and tosses his now grey dead body aside. He inserts the Stone when Thor attacks him hitting him in the chest.

Thor: I told you. You'd die for that!

He deeper Stormbreaker into him as Thanos screams. He then speaks to him.

Thanos: You should've... You... You should've gone for the head!!

He raises his gauntlet and snaps his fingers.

Thor: NO!

Thanos is now briefly inside the Soul Stone, where he sees a young Gamora in the home world of the Zen-Whoberi.

Thanos: Daughter?

Gamora: Did you, do it?

Thanos: Yes.

Gamora: What did it cost?

Thanos: ...Everything.

Thanos was back inside of his body as Thor and Thanos looks at the infinity gauntlet.

Thor: What did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Thanos mockingly smirks at Thor before he uses the Space Stone and teleports away, leaving Stormbreaker left on the Wakandian field.

Captain America: Where'd he go? Thor... where'd he go?

bucky walks towards Steve.

Bucky: Steve?

Steve drops to his knees as he turns to dust. Bucky was shocked as he looks and sees Thor looking at his hand when it turns to dust and his body turns to dust. Sam lands as he sees Natasha turn to dust. The war machine suit drops to the ground as well as the Hulkbuster armor. Sam went over to the War Machine and checked inside and all he saw was dust. Groot walks towards Rocket as he gets dusted. Back on Titan, the remaining members of the Guardians and Avengers help themselves up from their battle against Thanos they had lost.

Mantis: Something's happening...

Iron Man gets up only to fall to the ground as his face gets dusted. Peter looks shocked as Red Hood looks at Nebula and she gets dusted.

Peter: Strange, what's happening?

Strange looks down not answering him. Eventually Y/N's grandpa was also dusted. Captain Marvel flies in space when she is dusted and her suit burns in the sun. At Wakanda Strange opens a portal to the others as Y/N looks around and Wanda hugs him.

Y/N: Where's Natasha?

Wanda: She's...

Y/N: No...

Y/N pulled out his phone and called his family.

F/N: Y/N!?

Y/N: Dad are you okay?