What If... Y/N Used The Infinity Stones For His Own Purposes?

During the time travel to get the Infinity Stones Natasha and Clint went to Vormir but Natasha died to get the stone. While the final battle against Thanos and his army took place Y/N watched as Thanos killed Wanda. After Thanos defeated Captain Marvel, Strange looked at Tony and lifted up a finger. One out of 14 million. Y/N knew what Tony was going to do so before he could get up Y/N threw a flashbang blinding Thanos and ripped the gauntlet off of Thanos.

Tony: Y/N... What are you doing?

Y/N: Saving your reckless ass.

Y/N then looks at the stones and he see something... A world where he was never abused, where he was never neglected, where he can live happily with Natasha, Maria, and Wanda with his grandpa still be alive. Y/N then snaps his fingers as everyone and everything is covered in a bright light. Once the light faded everything was different. A baby is crying and Peter Parker is sleeping with MJ.

MJ: Peter. It's your turn.

Peter: How is it my turn?

The baby continues to cry as Peter gets up. In his closet the Spider-Man suit is hanging up. In an insane asylum Bucky with a straight jacket. In a psychiatric ward an old Steve Rogers come out of the building. In the building is Doctor Strange as a therapist and he speaks with one of his clients. At Tony's home he is married to Pepper Pots and their daughter Mogan comes downstairs. In a restaurant Peter Quill is mopping the floors as his mother and father comes in. In space, Thanos is taking care of two children Gamora and Nebula. In Wakanda, T'Challa sits on the throne with his father, sister, and mother by his side. In Asgard, Thor and Loki the rulers of Asgard while their mother and father watch on. Rhodey was in his War Machine suit helping the military as well as Carol. Banner still has the Hulk in him but can control him. Clint is with his family and they smile. Scott Lang is with Hope Pym and his daughter Cassie. Drax is with his people and family since Thanos never invaded. But for Sam he was homeless. And finally, Y/N was with his three wives Natasha, Wanda, and Maria and he looks and sees Billy, Tommy, and Luna. Y/N smiles. One day, Clint was sleeping when he remembers everything that happened. He wakes up and drove around town.

Clint: What the hell?

Eventually Clint found Doctor Strange and was explaining everything to him.

Clint: No, you don't get it, Strange. I've been looking for all day. Something is up. Nothing makes sense. Have you felt the same way? Know what I am getting at?

Strange looks confused.

Clint: The world? Doesn't it seem weird? It's like everything changed in a flash. I mean-

Strange: Clint, be seated please. Elaborate.

Clint sits down.

Clint: It doesn't make sense. One minute we were fighting Thanos and the next I woke up here... Y/N.

Strange: Y/N?

Clint: I remember. Y/N took the gauntlet from Thanos and he snapped his fingers and then this happened.

Strange then hears voices from the previous world and he remembers his old life.

Strange: We have to go. Now.

Clint: I'm sorry? I was right?

Strange: We got to go. We need to find the others.

Clint and Strange went and found Rhodey, Falcon, Tony, Peter, Bruce, Thor and Carol Danvers and Y/N's grandpa. Some of them they could not find or did not wanna join considering they had everything they ever wanted. The rest met up in an apartment.

Peter: Are you telling me my whole life with MJ wasn't real? My kid isn't real?

Strange: It's thought to chew on, but that is the reality we are in. Nothing in this world is real. Its fiction manifested by him. We've got to end this madness.