Authors notes 🩵

Hi! I'm the creator, Arrow! This is my very first Fanfic so please no hate! I have been inspired by many other people to make this!
Side note, None of this fic is aligned in the anime or manga timeline! <3

The #1 pro hero now is endeavor, and the #2 pro hero is hawks and then it continues, ect, ect.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Warnings ; ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
$3lf H@rm ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
$3xu@l M0m3nt$ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
$w3@r¡ng ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
@bus3 M3n+¡0ns ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I have not written any specific word counting for the chapters, but I will try to go for only 1000-2000 words in each chapter.

Y/N - Your/Name
Y/M/N - Your/Middle/Name
Y/L/N - Your/Last/Name
E/C - Eye/Color
H/C - Hair/Color
"..." - Speaking
'...' you thought  - Thinking
*...* - a noise of some sort.
____ 's POV - POV change to listed person. (not used very much)

The ships that are in the story :
Y/N x Bakugou

Kirishima x Mina ;3

Denki x Jirou ;3

Yaoyorozu x Todoroki ;3

Hagakura x Ojiro ;3

Uraraka x Tsuyu ;3

I would've shipped Denki And Shinsou but I wanted the people in the same class to be shipped. And like hero x villain would be complicated. (might make another fic where your a villian tho lol)

I didn't add the *Ribbit* to Tsuyu's talking since I feel like it wouldn't really do anything besides point out whos speaking, and up the word count I guess.

Anyways, here's some details about Y/N!

Y/n -

Quirk - Omnipotence
" The quality of having great or unlimited power." Aka having all powers, because of this, she has small white horns at the front of her head, she can pretty much hide everything else. Unfortunately there are a few powers she can't use yet for she can't control it or don't know how to use it, such as Magnetic hands and others. She can use more than one power at a time! Although her quirk does take up a lot of her energy so when she eats she has to eat a lot more then others. She is super in love with singing. She was abused by her father, which caused self-harm. She does occasionally have panic attacks if she's to nervous or stressed about something. She loves Cats and bears (u can cry abt it if u don't <3 lol)

A TOTAL fan girl for Himiko Toga.
Age - 17

Height - 5'6
((167.64 cm))

Hero costume -
((You come up with.))

Personality -

Y/N is kind of an awkward, not so social butterfly. She gets nervous under pressure, stutters and shakes a lot when nervous, and doesn't forget about the little things that happen. She does get mad very easily if she sees her friends, or lover, getting hurt and goes full villian mode until the person that hurt them gets what they deserve. She's super Flirty but also fearless, especially if she get's caught my villians, she most likely won't get scared.

          Any other details you can make up! (Like hero name and everything, I decided 'Kyōryokuna' since it means powerful in English, and like "Pro hero Kyōryokuna!")

Unfortunately both of her parents died in a villain attack, but that's why she wants to become a hero! She's currently living with her uncle, Aizawa, I know, heh.

Sorry for the people that try to read this before I publish more chapters, I try to post the chapters a lot but I also have writers block a lot so super sorry!!!

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Warnings ; ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
$3lf H@rm ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
$3xu@l M0m3nt$ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
$w3@r¡ng ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
@bus3 M3n+¡0ns ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

((I try to update this with anything new I add into the story.))

ENJOY READING MY LOVELY BAKUGOU SIMPS 😏😏😏