Chapter 4 - Introduced

* Insert any song lyric for alarm *  You sit up in bed, awoken from your alarm excited for your first day at U.A. High. "Eeek!! I can't believe I'm starting today!!" You say as you jump out of bed to put on your uniform.

After you put on your uniform you head into the bathroom to put on a little bit of makeup, and fix your hair. "Eeek!! I'm so excited! I hope I make friends!"  You say to yourself, exiting the bathroom heading down the stairs. You see Aizawa in the car through the living room window. You rush out, hopping in the front seat with all of your bags.

It takes about 10-30 minutes to get to U.A. "Don't forget it's my classroom Y/N." Aizawa says before you get out of the car. "I won't dad! It's not the first time I've been here with ya!" You say as you get out, closing the door. You wave to Aizawa as you head inside.

Once your inside you decide to head to the office to get your dorm room key before anyone else.

"Principal Nezu? Are you in here?" You ask as you walk into the office. "Yes! I am, ah hello Y/L/N!" Principal Nezu says. "Do you need something?" He asks you. "I was just gonna ask for my dorm room key, I wanted to get settled in before class started!" You say, gripping your bag and rubbing the back of your neck. "Oh! Of course Y/N!"  Principal Nezu says as he starts looking along a wall of keys. "Aha! Here we go! Here you are Y/N." He says as he gets one of the keys and hands it to you. "Thanks principal Nezu!" You say as you head out of the office.
You make your way to the dorms, going to room 83 to get settled in.

You unlock the door, walking into your room. "Hah..! I guess this will be my home for the next century!" You say, throwing your 2 duffel bags onto your bed, spinning with your arms wide. You stop from dizzy ness, falling onto the edge of your bed giggling. "Oh shit- I gotta get to class!" You say, still giggling. You get up, and look through your duffel bag for your phone, and a bracelet you made Aizawa get so you two could have matching bracelets. Once you find the bracelet and your phone, you exit your room, locking it behind you.

Once you get to the classroom you go pick out a seat. You decide the look at most of the chairs closely so you don't get a bad seat, when you come across a seat with "Bakugou" carved into it. "Oh, hmph, boom boom boy thought he could take a seat before me?"  You whisper to yourself. "Guess I'll mess with him a bit" you add as you sit down. Some dude with spiky red hair walks over to you "Hey, uh, I saw some blonde guy carve his name in that seat..." He says as he rubs the back of his neck. "Yeah, I seen it, I just wanna mess with him, I know the dude." You respond, smiling at him. "Oh, uhm okay then! My names Eijiro, Eijiro Kirishima! Nice to meet you Miss..?" He says, holding a hand out towards you. You grab his hand, shaking it "Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N! Nice to meet you Eijiro!"  You say as you let go of his hand, kicking your bag up under the desk. "Please, Call me Kirishima!" He says as he walks away to join some other students.

About 10-20 minutes later Bakugou finally walks in, looking straight at you. You smirk. He stomps his way over, knowing you did this on purpose. "Get out of my seat multi-powered dumbass!"  He yells, getting everyone's attention "No! I sat here first Boom Boom Boy!"  You say, smirking at him. "If you don't get out of my seat I'm going to blow you to smithereens!"  He says, holding his hand up making little explosions on his palm. "You do realize I could rip your head off right here? Like you said, I am a MULTI-POWERED dumbo."  You say, standing up, making your self taller. "Uhm, well, uh-." Bakugou stutters. You giggle, going back to your normal height and sitting down. "Well, if your gonna sit in that chair..." he leans in before he continues "It means your mine since that's my property." He whispers in your ear, giving you chills down your spine. "Wha-..." You stutter, sitting there in shock. You can feel your cheeks getting bright red. "On second thought, I will get up..!" You say, but Bakugou places his hand on your shoulder, putting you back down in the chair. "No your aren't, you've already fought for that spot so your gonna keep it." He says, winking at you before sitting in the desk in front of you.

You bury your face into your sleeves when all of a sudden you hear Bakugou yell "WHAT YOU EXTRAS LOOKING AT?!"  Then you hear some guy tell Bakugou to be respectful. "TCH, WHAT DID YOU SAY FOUR EYES?!"  You hear Bakugou stand up, then everyone starts arguing. "Do these people not know how to be quiet..." You ask yourself. You stand up on the desk, making yourself float. "Will you guys SHUT. UP?!"  You say, getting everyone's attention. "It's to early for fighting dude, and it's the first day of school! CHILL OUT!" You say. "Oh really? It is? Wow I didn't know that!" Bakugou says, being a smartass. "Don't be smart with me Boom Boom Boi." You say, eyeing him. "And what if I don't dumbass?" He says. "Katsuki Bakugou, if you do not sit your ass in that GODDAMN CHAIR, I WILL THROW YOU SO FAR THAT YOU'LL BE PUT INTO A DEATHBED BEFORE YOU CAN STAND UP!"  You say with your eyes turning red. Everyone gasps, sitting down in there desks. "Yes ma'am..." Bakugou says, fearfully, going to sit down. You go back to normal, sitting back down in your chair and laying your head down.

A few minutes later, Aizawa walks in, surprised to see a quiet class, and then he looks at you. "Y/N, What did you do?" Everyone looks up at Aizawa. "They were fighting and it was pissing me off, so I told them to stop." You say, sitting up. "Okay then, well class, we don't have all day, get changed into your P.E. Clothes so we can get on to the Quirk Apprehension test." He says. You groan."Y/N, can you hand these out please." Aizawa asks, pulling out a stack of P.E. uniforms. "Yeah yeah, sure." You say. You use your Quirk to teleport some of the clothes to the desks and float some. You stand up and grab your uniform and start spinning.

(Let's just say you can change clothes like the sims do lol?)

Everyone else goes to get changed in the locker room, and you follow Aizawa out to the P.E. Fields. "Stay here Y/N, I'm gonna go get the rest of the students." Aizawa tells you. You sit down in the dirt as he walks away. You make sure he's gone before you get back up and start using a Sandstorm quirk to play with the sand. "What to do, what to do?" You thought to yourself. "O00! I'm gonna make a giant sand castle." You thought, starting to make pillars. Eventually everyone comes out to see this :

"Y/N- wh-" "GAH-?!"  You scream, getting startled from Aizawa, cutting him off

"Y/N- wh-" "GAH-?!"  You scream, getting startled from Aizawa, cutting him off. "Sorry, wha- what where you saying?"  You ask looking at him, rubbing the back of your neck. "I was, just asking what your doing." He says. "Nothing? Nothing at all!" You say, using your quirk to even the sand back out. "Okay, well the first thing is the 50-Yard dash. There's a speedometer at the end to see who's that fastest. Now line up." Aizawa says.