Chapter 3 - A great afternoon

After a few days of waiting you finally get the long awaited letter. "ITS HEREEE!!!!!" You shout in excitement, opening the letter and pulling out a USB. "Shit- Dad do you know where my laptop is-?" You ask, frantically looking around. "It's on the counter Y/N, calm down, and no swearing in my house, you can do as much swearing as you want somewhere else." Aizawa responds, Eyeing you down. "Okay thank you! And sorry- I'm just exited!" You say, plugging the USB into your laptop. Endeavor pops up on the screen, saying "You've made it into U.A. With 65 Fighting points and 56 protective points." Then it just disappears. "YES!!" You scream out of joy. "Calm down Y/N!" Aizawa shouts at you. "Sorry!!! EEK!! The uniforms in here!!" You say back. "I can't wait for Tomorrow!  I'm gonna go try on my uniform dad!"  You say as you run up the stairs to your room.

After you put on your uniform, you look in the mirror, thinking it's missing something. You head down the stairs to ask Aizawa a question. "Hey dad, am I able add accessories to the uniform?" You ask nervously. "Yeah, yeah I don't care. Just don't take it overboard, make sure it's still in dress code." He responds. "Awesome! Thanks dad!" You say as you head back upstairs.

((An idea of what you did))

You head back down the stairs to show Aizawa what you did

You head back down the stairs to show Aizawa what you did. "Dad! Look how cute it is~!" You say, getting Aizawa's attention, doing a spin. "Isn't it adorbs!" You ask. "Super adorable." Aizawa responds, tiredly. "I would've done more but I didn't think I could." You say, kind of disappointed. "I think it looks cute like that." Aizawa says, trying to cheer you up. "Thanks dad! I'm gonna go put this up in my closet so it doesn't get dirty!" You say, heading back up the stairs "Okay Y/N."

After you put your uniform neatly into your closet you decide to go your favorite café since you only have about 2 hours till you have to go to bed. You put on some sweatpants and a cute crop top hoodie. You walk down the stairs and grab your small wallet. Before walking out the door you make sure to tell Aizawa, "Dad I'm going to the Café!" He looks at you from the couch "Okay, just be back before 10:00." Aizawa says as you head out the door

After about a 10 minute walk you finally make it to the café. You walk in and head up to the counter. "Hello! Can I get an iced coffee with caramel and a mini red velvet cake?" You asked the person. "Of course! Anything else?" They ask. "Nope! That's it! Thank you!" You say, getting your wallet out of your pocket. "Alright, your total is $10.52!" The person says. You get out a $10 and a $1 and hand it to the waiter. "Keep the change!" You say. "Alright! And what would the name for the order be?" They ask. "Y/N." You respond as you put your wallet back in your pocket. "Okay! Your order will be out in about 3 minutes Y/N!" They say as they head into the back to make it.

You head over to a table, getting out your phone while your order is being made. About 3-4 minutes go by and you finally hear "Order for a... Y/N?" You walk up to the counter, thinking about the delicious taste. "Thank you!" You say joyfully as you pick up your order and go sit back down.

You start enjoying your coffee and cake as you hear the café door open with a *Ding*. You look over to see Bakugou walking in. "What a coincidence!" You thought as he walked up to the counter. You stare at him as he orders. "Wait- what am i doing?! I met him yesterday!" You think to yourself as you look away and stare out the window. Suddenly someone sits across from you "Who the fu-" You cut yourself off as you realize it was Bakugou "Hey dumbass, funny seeing you here I guess." He says, rubbing the back of his neck. "Huh..? Oh yeah it is." You say as you look at his beautiful bright red eyes. "You good nerd? You seem lost dumbass." Bakugou asks as he leans forward. "Huh-? Oh yeah I'm good!" You say as you slowly nod your head rubbing the back of your neck. "Alright ner-" He gets cut off as the waitress says his name to go get his order. He gets up to go get it and sits back down. "Try some of my cake.You say as you get some on your fork hold it up to his mouth. "Nah, I don't want any."  He says Back. You roll your eyes, saying "I wasn't asking, now try!" Bakugou rolls his eyes, leaning in to take a bite. "Soo~? How is it?" You ask. "Mmm, pretty good I guess.." Bakugou says quietly. "See I don't have that bad of taste!" You say as your cross your arms.

About 15 minutes later you finish your cake and coffee, waving to bakugou as you leave the café to head home.

You finally arrive after about 10 to 20 minutes. You walk in the door, setting your wallet on the key hanger by the door, saying hi to Aizawa. You head up the stairs to your room taking off your shoes and flopping down on the bed. "Fuck! I forgot to get his number! AUGH!" You scream in realization. "I guess I'll get it tomorrow at school..." You say, sighing. "Now what do I do~" You ask yourself out of boredom. " I guess I can draw, ooo~ I can draw bakugou!" You say out of excitement.

You get up and grab your sketchbook, a pencil, a pen, and an eraser. You sit down on your floor, leaning up against your bed, starting to sketch when you realize, "OH SHIT! I ALMOST FORGOT TO PACK!" You jump up from your spot, throwing your sketch book onto your bed. "I'm so glad I remembered this-! I would've been screwed in the morning!You rush to put everything into your suitcase, clothes, shoes, accessories, stuffed teddybear, toothpaste, toothbrush, hairbrush, sketchbook, laptop, drawing things, and everything else.

It takes you about 20-30 minutes to get everything in there but once you do you exhausted so once your head hit that pillow, you were out.