Chapter 16 - Gossip With Girls

You were the last one that came into Mina's dorm since you went back to yours to change into some shorts (U still have Bakugou's hoodie on lol) and grab your phone. You walk in to see Yaoyorozu, Mina, Uraraka, Hakagure and Tsuyu. "Okay, sorry about that girls." you say as you enter Mina's dorm. "It's okay Y/N! We were chatting a little bit anyway." Yaoyorozu tells you. "Come sit girl! we. need. to know. everything." Mina says "Okay! Okay! I get it, everything" You say, giggling as you sit on the floor with everyone else. "I gotta say Mina, Your room looks pretty cool!" You add. "Thanks Y/N, Now stop stalling and tell!" She says as she scoots closer to you. "Okay, okay calm down!" You say. "Okay, So as you could probably tell, this Bakugou's hoodie," You say. "Wait, how'd you get it?" Tsuyu asks. "I simply just broke in his dorm by teleporting and stole it. I figured it was his favorite one since he was wearing after class yesterday." You tell everyone. "What does it smell like?" Mina asks. Everyone gives her a questioning look. "What?! I wanna know if the smell matches the way he acts!" Mina says. "Actually it smells really sweet, like caramel." You tell everyone, smelling the sleeve. "Wait, really?! I thought it would smell like, Chili peppers or something." Tsuyu says. "Yeah, I thought it would have more of like a spicy, and strong scent to it, but nope! the complete opposite!" You say. "Girl, you promised you would tell us what he said to you!" Mina reminds you "Oh yeah, Uhm, Uh, He- he uh" You stutter, giggling. "What did he say!" Mina shouts "He uh, he said 'Take it off' And ya know how we don't usually have anything under hoodies..?" You say, rubbing the back of your neck. The girls nod "well I told him that, and he uh, he said, and I quote 'Then I'll rip it off you later.' LIKE OMG!!" You say, squealing and kicking your feet. "WHAT?! OMG GIRL! YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!" Mina shouts "Yeah! I- I think I do!!" You shout back. Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, Hagakure, Tsuyu and Mina start squealing aswell.

"Wait," You say. Everyone pauses. You look over to Mina. "You, and Kiri, Tell" You say, pointing and squinting at her. "Uh, me- me and him have nothing going on!" She says, putting her hands up. "I spilled the beans about me Bakugou, you gotta spill about you and Kirishima!" You tell her. "Ugh! Fine~!" She groans at you. "Okay, so the night that me and Kirishima were working on the project, I uh, I had a crop-top, some short shorts and some fuzzy socks on, and lets just say that by the end of that, they weren't on anymore... I- I think were uh something now?" Mina tells everyone, her face a bright red. You look at her in shock. "GIRL, YOU THINK?! You two definitely are something." You say. Uraraka agrees with you, saying "Yeah, there's no doubt about that." You giggle from her saying that. "Oh, What about you Yaoyorozu? Do you have your eyes on anyone special~?" you ask her. "Uh, I guess?" She says. "Wait, is it Todoroki?! I see you two looking at each other a lot." Mina points out. "Huh, now that you say something about it, I do to?" Hagakure says. "Yeah, I- it is, I didn't think that it was that noticeable though!" She replies. "Girl, It's so obvi!" You say. "Okay, Uraraka what about you?" You ask her. "Oh, uh." She says. "Cmon! Spill!" You tell her. She looks over to Tsuyu, whos looking at her. "OMG! Tsuyu, Uraraka, No way!" You blurt out. Both of their faces get red. "Yes! I knew it!!" You shout. "Oh! Hagakure! What about you?" You ask. "Uhm, I- I think I like Ojiro He's so funny and sweet!" She says, smiling. "Oh yeah, you definitely do, that smile means EVERYTHING." You say. "Oh, now look who's the master of love." Mina says, giggling. "Hey! Your the one that set this up!" You tell her. "Well your the one who winked at Bakugou while you were singing." She points out. You widen your eyes at her. "YOU SAW THAT?!" You shout. "I see everything girly." She says. "Apparently!" You say. "Oh, and it was a love song too~" She adds. You shoot her a nasty look "Hey, don't blame me for your actions!" She says, looking at you. "Your the one that made me sing!" You point out. "Your the one that did it!" She says. "Man, how do you do that!" You ask her, falling backwards laying on your back. "Do what?" She asks. "Come up with comebacks so quick and win like every argument?" You tell her. "It's magic" She says. "Uh-hu sure." You say, looking at her. "And its also not my fault that you sing like really well too." She says. You roll your eyes.

"Oh, I was gonna ask if we were having a sleepover here or not, wasn't quite sure about that part." You ask. "Yeah, I was planning on it, but no one brought their stuff so~." She says. "well do you girls wanna sleepover?" You ask, sitting up. "Sure! I'm down for it!" Uraraka says. "Same here." Hagakure says. "Yeah, it be quite fun!" Tsuyu says. "Sure! I think it be fun!" Yaoyorozu says.  "But we'd have to go get our stuff." She adds. "No ya wont." You say. The girls give you a confused look. "Here," You say. You teleport each of the girls stuff into their laps. "See, didn't even have to move!" You say. "Oh, Thanks Y/N!" Tsuyu says. "Welcome!" You say before teleporting your stuff. "Oh, I didn't ask, do any of you have stuffies you want?" You ask. "Uh I have a stuffed cat..." Hagakura says. "Alright, here!" You teleport it to her. "Cute!" Mina says. "Thank you!" She tells Mina, Looking at her. "Uraraka? Yaoyorozu? Tsuyu? Do you guys have any?" You ask them. "I have a stuffed frog." Tsuyu says. "Heh, I actually kinda figured that." You tell her, giving it to her. "I have a rabbit I always sleep with." Uraraka says. "Awe! That's adorbs!" You say, getting it to her. "Momo? What about you?" You ask. "I uh, I have a stuffed dog." She says. "Ooo~" You say, giving her it. Mina grabs her stuffed snail (Lol).