Chapter 23 - A 'simple' mistake

*+-Third Person-+*

Oh how lovely. Another day. Another 5 days of waking up at 6:00 and being bothered by noises classmates.

Y/n wakes up from her alarm going off, her wrists in pain from the night before. As she's getting ready she wraps her wrists with a bandage before heading into the bathroom to put her make up and perfume on.

Now. You're probably thinking- 'Why can't she just heal the cuts, since she has all the quirks?' Well, see, her healing quirk isn't able to heal self-inflicted wounds.

Y/n looks into her mirror with a sigh, beginning to put on her make up. She adds foundation, concealer, blush, highlights and eyeliner. She quickly picks up one of her roll-on perfumes and puts it on. Forgetting to check the label, she puts on her pheromone perfume. Shit...

Y/n grabs her bag and heads out of her dorm towards the classroom.

In the hallway she see's Mina, Uraraka and Hagakure. Not wanting to deal with them after what happened yesterday she walks past them, ignoring any words they say. That is, if they said anything. Probably mad at y/n, the three girls continue talking about whatever they were talking about, ignoring y/n.

Wanting to hurry and get to class, y/n speed walks to 1A. She enters the doors and takes her desk beside Bakugou's, near the back of the classroom itself. She sits her bag next to her desk, getting out her sketchbook and pencils. She starts doing small doodles of Bakugou, since he's not in the classroom yet. Some doodles chibi, some weird blobs and some kawaii. After a while Y/n's head was on her desk while doodling. That's probably why she didn't see Bakugou come in.

"Is that me?" Bakugou startles y/n, making her quickly close her sketchbook. "Jesus Bakugou!" Y/n grumbles. "How come this is the second time you've seen my sketchbook pages when I don't want you too?" Y/n sighs. "You're just bad at hiding them." Bakugou chuckles. "Whatever..." Y/n mumbles.

Aizawa enters the classroom, everyone falling silent as their attention is turned to the front. Though, Bakugou can't seem to get his attention off of Y/N... how come?

Bakugou can't help but keep staring at Y/N. Yes, he usually does, but it's more than usual this time...

"Alright class, we don't have any tests or training till tomorrow, so. Let me sleep, I don't care what you do, just stay quiet." Aizawa says before laying in his weird yellow sleeping bag behind his desk.

Y/N glances around the classroom. Kirishima and Mina are talking, Uraraka, Hagakura and Sero are talking while everyone else is chatting to different people, working or sleeping.

Midorya comes over and starts talking with Bakugou. "Kacchan?" Midorya says. "What do you want, Deku." Bakugou grumbles. "I was just gonna ask if you could help me with some notes?" Izuku asks.

Y/N soon spaces out, not bothering to listen to the twos conversation. One think piqued her interest though. 'Kacchan'? Does Izuku have his own nickname for Bakugou? Most likely, since he's called Bakugou that before...

Mina, Hagakure and Uraraka are now talking, which Y/N notices. Maybe it's time for her to apologize... She gets up and makes her way over to the three.

"Mina, Hagakure, Uraraka... can I apologize?" Y/N asks. "I should probably be the one apologizing, I shouldn't have gotten in your business like that..." Hagakure says. "Yeah but I should have snapped like I had." Y/N says. "Okay, can we all just say we're good? Because we have a gossip night to finish since someone took Y/N last time!" Mina says. Y/N and Hagakure chuckle. "I'm good if you're good." Hagakure says. "Then let's start planning!" Mina chimes in, not letting Y/N finish.