Chapter 12 - A Calm Morning

You wake up, somewhat early, around 6-7:00. "Ugh, I don't wanna get up.." You mumble, sitting up. "Oh wait! Its Saturday~!!" You say as you jump out of bed from joy. "Finally a break!" You say. "I'm gonna go make breakfast, wait." You pause before making a mental group with your friends (Pretty much all the girls, Denki, Bakugou, And Kirishima). 'Do you guys want breakfast?' You ask everyone. 'Oh, and this is Y/N, I made a mental contact.' You add. Everyone says sure, okay, yes, or yes please. 'Sorry if I startled you guys by the way, I didn't mean to.' You tell everyone as you head downstairs to kitchen. 'Is pancakes okay with you guys?' You ask as you make it into the kitchen. Everyone says it is. 'Perfect! ill let you guys rest now, sorry!' You tell everyone as you get everything to make pancakes.

After you get rid of the mental contact with everyone you start making the pancakes "Wait- I didn't ask how many they wanted- Eh, ill just make everyone 2." You say to yourself, making a bunch of pancake mix. You use your quirk, specifically a manipulation quirk to make the mixing supplies mix by themselves, while you get out plates, forks, knives, syrup, and butter. "Okay, now we cook the pancakes- yeah." You tell yourself as you start doing so.

You make every pancake about the same size, putting 2 on each plate, making them hover above you after you put them on the plates. You have the sink occupied as your quirk washes the dirty mixing bowl, the area above you filled with plates, floating with your quirk, the counter with unfilled plates, and the stove with a pan, making pancakes. "Whoa, I need to organize a bit-" You tell yourself. You straighten up the plates on the counter and in the air into a straight line, you finish washing the mixing bowl and put it back where you found it, and clean up a bit around the stove. "Hey Dumbass, You sure you can make that many pancakes?" Bakugou asks. "Huh- Oh uh, hey Bakugou! And yeah, Of course! I used to do this all the time when I helped my dad at a nursing home!" You tell him. "Whoa, I just realized everything going on in here, how are you doing this-?" He asks you. "Huh? Oh the uh, floating plates and everything? yeah uh, its my quirk, obviously, im just tryna get everything done before everyone comes downstairs." You tell him. "Oh! looks like the last one just got done." You add. You make the mental group again to tell everyone that the pancakes are ready. Before they all come down, you get out some strawberries, blueberries, and chocolate chips and put them on the counter next to the butter and syrup. "Okay! everything's done, oh! here Bakugou, here's your plate." You say as you hand him a plate of pancakes. "Thanks dumbass." He says as he adds syrup and chocolate chips to the plate of pancakes. About 20-30 minutes later everyone finally gets into the kitchen, getting a plate and adding whatever they want to them and eats. "Is everyone enjoying it?" You ask as you walk around the main room. Everyone says they are in some sort of way. You decide to head back up to your dorm room. Before you do you walk over to the sink, cloning yourself so that way nobody had to was their dishes. You also tell everyone that the person by the sink is your clone and that she's not you. You head back up the stairs, going to your dorm room.

"Whew, that was a lot of work." You say to yourself, plopping onto your bed after locking your dorm door. "Ugh, i don't know what to do, since I don't wanna sleep, but I don't wanna get on my computer or anything..." You mumble to yourself. "OH! I was gonna draw Bakugou (NSFW)!But I didn't last time cus I had do pack! Guess ill do that now." You add. You get your sketch book and some airpods, connecting your airpods to your phone to listen to music, and grabbing a pencil aswell to draw. "Lets see..." You whisper as you start sketching. About an hour later, you finish with the image, coming out with this...

After you finish, you find a pen and darken the outline, making sure it doesn't get erased on accident

After you finish, you find a pen and darken the outline, making sure it doesn't get erased on accident. "Damn, I regret putting so much detail into this..." You say to yourself, feeling your face get hotter. You put your signature in the corner, flipping the page to draw some more on the back of the picture, when you hear a knock at the door. "Hold on!" You say. You use X-Ray vision to see who it is, and it isn't no other, than Bakugou. "Oh! Hey Bakugou! Gimmie a sec and ill let you in!" You say. "Wha? How'd you know it was me Dumbass?" He asks. "I used X-Ray vision." You tell him. "Oh- WAIT Did you see through my clothes?!" He asks, yelling. "No! I mean I could, but NO!" You say immediately after him. You throw your sketch book onto your bed. "Okay, Yes Bakugou?" You ask as you open the door. "I'm bored, can I come in." He asks you. "Oh, Uh, Sure? I guess?" You say, letting him walk in, turning around. You notice your sketch book laying on your bed open. "Shit..!" You mumble under your breath. "What dumbass?" Bakugou asks. "Uh, noth-nothing!" You say. You close your door and dive onto your bed, covering the image. "What was that about idiot?" He asks, again. "Nothing!" You say, pulling the sketchbook out from under you and closing it. "What's that?" Bakugou asks you, You sit up on your bed. "It's just my sketch book." You tell him. "Lemmie see." He demands "Uh... No! You cant!" You tell him "And whys that Dumbass?" He asks you "Uhm, Pri- Private reasons!" You tell him. "Oh, wait I forgot to lock my door, hold on." You tell him. You get up from your bed, leaving your sketchbook on the bed. After locking the door you immediately turn around to see Bakugou looking in the Sketchbook. "HEY! I- I told you not to look at that..!!!!" You yell at him, running to grab the book before he sees the drawing, but its too late. "Is this me?" He asks as he turns the sketch book towards you, showing you the drawing you made. You stuff your face into your hands with your face a bright red.