Chapter 13 - Private Time With Bakugou. ☆Smut☆

!Smut Warning!

You stuff your face into your hands with your face a bright red. Suddenly you feel a tough body against you, pushing you against your wall. "Wha- Ba- Bakugou?!" You stutter. "Shut the fuck up dumbass, since you wanna fantasize about my abs, how about I let you see them up close?" He mutters to you. "Wha- I- Uhm- I-" You stutter. "I said, shut the fuck up." Bakugou says as he takes his shirt off, pinning you to the wall with his leg. He grabs your hand before pushing himself up against you, then leaving a small gap in between you. He takes your hand, leading it across his chest, and down his stomach, using his other hand to grab your waist, tightening his grip as he takes his other hand off yours, placing it on your ass. He gently squeezes, making you let out a small, quiet moan as you lay your head on his bare, naked chest. "Oh~ What was that dumbass?" He mumbles, as he leans into your ear. "fu-fuck you" You stutter, gripping his shoulders. "Oh, if you insist." He whispers in your ear. "Wai- Wait I- I didn't mean It like tha-" You pause, feeling something against your inner thigh, through your sweatpants. You look up to him, seeing him giving you a lewd look. You give him a small nod, signaling its fine. He gently takes off your sweats, picking you up. You wrap your legs around his waist has he slides down his pants. He gently picks you back up, placing his cock inside you. As he slowly lets you back down you let out a moan, digging your head into his chest. He starts slowly lifting you up and down, taking one hand from your ass, to your chin, lifting it up to look at him. "Dumbass" He calls you, before leaning in and kissing you as he lifts you up and down on his cock, making you moan profusely in his mouth. He finds this as an opportunity to slide his tongue into your mouth, making your tongue's dance. He finally breaks the kiss, letting you catch your breath. He starts moving you up and down faster, making you moan every time he puts you down onto his hot, throbbing cock. "Fuhuck, Ba-Bakugou slow down..!" You ask while moaning. "What was that Y/N? Spee- Speed up?" He says, speeding up. "Bak- Bakugou..!" You moan. "Yes Y/N? Do you want me to speed up?" He asks. "I- Fuck..!" You mutter. He brings you over to your bed, laying you down on it, putting your legs over his shoulders. "Fuck Y/N, Your Fucking body feels amazing, I- I think I'm gonna cum already." He tells you. You grab his neck, pulling yourself up to his ear, saying "Do it, Fucking cum inside me." Quietly, as you flop back down, feeling him thrust faster, harder, and deeper into you, making sure you cum with him "FUCK! It- it feels so goo- good Bakugou..." You manage to moan out. "I, bet, it, fucking, does," Says Bakugou, Taking breaths in between each word. "Fuck Y/N! I- im about to cum.." Bakugou mutters. "Me- Me too..!" You also manage to mutter.

And just like that, Bakugou flops on the bed beside you. "I just realized, I still have my sweats around my ankles..." You say quietly. "Heh, so do I" Bakugou agrees. You sit up to pull your sweats up and then laying back down. "Holy fuck, I'm gonna be sore from that later." You say, looking over to Bakugou. "Well, don't blame me, your little drawing started this in the first place.' He tells you. "Nuh uh, you pinning me against, actually, it was you looking in my sketchbook after I don't you not to!" You scruff, Teasing Bakugou. You hear rustling to the side of you, but before you could look over, Bakugou is on top of you, pinning your hands down to your sides. "Now, What were you saying dumbass?" He asks "Uh, I was just saying that you started this, and I didn't!" You tell him, trying to tease him. "Oh really?" He asks as he gets closer to your face. You make eye contact with him and say, "Yup." He leans in and kisses you, catching you by surprise. After you separate, you help Bakugou get his shirt back on and you two head back down to the common room to meet back up with some of the other students and do some stuff.