Phoenix, Arizona
Sharina Bahía Luna Baptiste

"Ouch," I said whining, getting up from the bed

"Ouch," I said whining, getting up from the bed. Stepping into my bathroom connected to my room. I turn on the light and look in the mirror.

My hair is different ways when it should be in a bonnet, I have crust in my eyes, and my butt is as flat as ever.

'Should I get a belly piercing?' I thought randomly.

Yet one thing I can say about myself in the morning is that I look my slimmest, just something about sleep keeps my belly curved and smooth.

But that all goes away when I eat food, my stomach gets so bloated after I eat.

I whined even thinking about it.

Lifting my shirt, I look at my bruise, which was about the size of a Vapor Rub bottle, and it was discolored. Anytime I stood up or moved my torso, I felt a stabbing pain.

Taking off my shirt in one move, I move to turn my shower on.

Before putting on my shower cap and stepping in the shower, I play music.

"Love Again" by Alex Isley played as I stepped in the shower. I ain't even fallen in love and this song makes me want to.

Applying cream on my bruise after doing my shower routine and my hygiene, I get dressed in a black body suit with a big rip to showcase my back.

I put my hair half up half down style and do my edges.

Finishing my hair I decided to call Ora. I haven't talked to her since I got hit which was 2 weeks ago.

She was still feeling upset about me getting hit and still wanted to fight the boy who hit me.

She even went as far as to go on social media and ask someone to give her their socials.

I guess somebody was recording when I got hit and posted it on social media. Ora saw it and asked her friends if they can send their socials to scrap.

She's so extra I swear. I haven't seen the video and don't plan to. It was already embarrassing to be hit in front of the people there but the internet, yea they're eating me up.

Pressing the "Facetime" button to call Ora, it takes 3 buzzes until she answers.

"Hello, Prima," she said excitedly. She was in her bathroom putting eyelashes on.