Egypt DayVon Ra Desisa
El Mirage, Arizona

"Sick of bitch niggas from the city with that rappin'

"Sick of bitch niggas from the city with that rappin'. They know I make it happen, I ain't rappin'." I mumbled, rapping along to 'Big Truck' by NBA Youngboy.

I'm on the street right now, driving to meet some homies. We just gon' pop some perks and smoke weed. It's very much needed.

These last few weeks been pissing me off to the point where I wanna shoot someone.

I'm going into my senior year of college and my major is Computer Science, that shit is hard as hell, I'm surprised I made it this far.

This also my last year of Football and I'm one of the best players. Everyone's persuading me to go all out this year but I ain't listening to shit.

But just like ion give a fuck about what they saying, they don't give a fuck about what I'm saying. So they constantly in my ear about the shit everyday.

And like the lube on my dick, my family be on it too.

Couple days ago, I decided to go visit my family's bakery and see how they doing. That was a mistake.

I had went with a girl, I brought her there to lighten up the tension between me and my family but honestly that just made it worse.

It first started when my Aunt Jane was at the register, she was chill...at first. She was happy to see me like the rest of them, I don't see them often.

She had taken our orders and gave us the food when she asked if I was dating shawty I brought.

I said yes, thinking she was gonna mind her business but holy fuck was I deceived.

She decided to sit next to the girl, Sharina, and talk ha ass off. Asking about her name, age, and shit with college.

When she got to talking about ha age, I ain't see no problem till' Sharina said she was 17. That's when Jane popped off.

Jane didn't like the fact that I was 'dating' a 17 year old because I'm 25. Although I understand why she's was mad, she was still in my business and that pissed me off.

We started to get to arguing n' shit. Jane was saying stuff like "This why no one fuck with you." and "It's the drugs getting to ya head."

I decided to let her talk, maybe she had pent up frustrations, maybe cause uncle ain't fucking her.

Yet, the more she was talking, the more I got irritated. She keep saying the same shit, I hear that shit all the time from my family.

'Bout that time I was ready to go. Thankfully, Sharina had to go so I went with ha ass. She was cool n' shit.

She had went to get her nails done and I went too, I needed my shit done anyways so why not get it done there?

The point is, shits been stressful and if I need some drugs to help, shit.