十九

El, Mirage, Arizona
Sharina Bahía Luna Baptiste

El, Mirage, Arizona Sharina Bahía Luna Baptiste

"You wanna get your pussy ate?"

"Yes," I say, nodding my head vigorously. I didn't even process what he said, I just said yes.

I heard Ora talk about it multiple times and I thought it was nasty but once your man asks, it's so different.

I heard a deep chuckle leave his chest as he suddenly turns my body and my back is now on the bed.

"I bet you gon' taste good mama," he mumbled, licking his lips and pulling up my towel.

My breathing is shaky, all these actions, even the previous ones feel like they're moving so fast.

His rough hands travel from my thighs to my hips, squeezing and lightly slapping my skin.

"You so thick," he says, lightly kissing my hips, traveling to the place above my vagina. I flinch at the anticipation.

He spreads my legs apart and pushes me further up the bed as he gets on his knees.

"DayVon," I breathe out, subconsciously trying to close my legs as he blows on my clit.

I have no idea why but it feels good. The cold air touching my clit just excites me more.

"It's so pretty-" he sticks his tongue out and licks from the base of my hole to my clit.

I moan out and try to close my legs more from the sudden movement but he pulls them away.

"Look at it, all wet and shit," he simpers, applying his mouth on my clit.

He starts to lightly suck on my clit, flicking his tongue every few seconds.

"Oh my God, DayVon," she groaned, sliding her palm towards his head.

Before I can touch his head he starts to lightly bounce me while he inserts his tongue into the hole.

The action makes me scream, and I embarrassingly cover my mouth.

He continues to fuck my hole with his tongue while flicking my clit. The feeling brings me something I've never felt before, I wish this could last forever.

The friction of the bouncing causes my towel to go undo, so now my titties are out.

The moment till now DayVon has had his eyes closed, really trying to pleasure me but now he's staring at me, I get insecure.