十三

Ora Miel Luna Tintos
Sneaky Link #12's House

Uh fuck, that feels good!" I faked, trying to sound like it felt good

"Fuck yeah, just like that." My sneaky link said, tightening his grip on my hips.

We've been fucking for about 3 hours. I was really only here to get my mind off the shit that's been happening recently.

I would've asked one of my sneaky links 1-5, for a good fuck but they doing other things so #12 will do.

"Ah fuck baby, I'm about to cum." he grunted, his rhythm getting sloppy.

His sloppy rhythm continued for another minute when he pulled out and came on my back, grunting, like a pig.

"Fuck! That was good as hell," he said, slapping my ass. "I'll be back, then we'll get something to eat."

This man thought we were finna eat after he ain't fuck me right...yea no.

"Nah, I gotta be somewhere, thanks," I said, wiping his cum off my back and searching for my clothes.

"Okay. Gimme a kiss before yo fine ass go." He walked up to me and grabbed my face, pulling it to his.

I really don't wanna kiss this man, I avoided him all night. His breath smells like ass.

But I did, a few pecks on his lips was enough to satisfy him.

Once he left for the bathroom, I find my clothes and keys. When I pick up my dress I see a 7-inch tear on the right side.

Shit! I forgot he ripped my dress a little. I shrugged it off knowing I could buy a new one.

When I got in the car I decided to stop at McDonald's before driving home because it was late, 3:56 am to be exact.

Driving there I think about the day I had. It started off nice, I woke up with Sharina and we talked a bit. But when we got to the mall things went left.

She asked me about this new guy I've been fucking. He was different than the others, more serious. He has a different aura about him, he seems dangerous.

Yet I liked it, but when I told Sharina, it felt like she was judging me, and Sharina doesn't judge what I do.

She's the only person I tell everything to, she doesn't judge me. But recently she seems to be questioning everything I do.

Even earlier at the football game, she sided with Lola about some bullshit uniform and halftime show and didn't take my side when I'm her cousin.

She also embarrassed me when she yelled at me over some fucking food! She's been unbelievable lately. Maybe it's D5 getting to her, he does seem like the guy to do so.

I'll have to talk to her because she's family and my best friend and you always need a bitch to back you up.

"Welcome to McDonald's, what can I do for you?" the woman in the speaker said.