Phoenix, Arizona
Sharina Bahía Luna Baptiste

"Bitch, what's been up with you? I feel like I ain't seen you in forever

"Bitch, what's been up with you? I feel like I ain't seen you in forever." Ora said.

"Bitch, I'm tired and it's only been a month of school. I think I chose the wrong major." I said seriously, whimpering.

We were currently on our lunch break at Chipotle.

It's only been a damn month and I'm already growing grey hairs. Shit is so stressful, not to mention dick-sneeze Destiny is my partner.

"Shae, didn't I tell you to do Finance or Marketing? That shit is easy, I'm doing it." Ora said opening her bowl.

"Bitch-" I said looking at her, knowing she lying.

"I know your ass lying, I just heard Mama telling me you were slacking. The math got to you already?" I laughed, eating a chip.

"Girl yes, I knew we were gonna have math but this shit is unheard of. Help me." She whined.

"Bitch, that's easy, at least in Marketing. Now Finance may be a little hard but you learned that in high school."

I don't know why I said that, I know this girl cheated her way through school.

"Girl I cheated on all that shit, I stopped paying attention after 9th grade. Shit wasn't worth it." she shrugged, Ora doesn't care about shit.

"Anyways, they did they big on with this," she spoke, lifting her bowl, and checking under it.

"They felt like working today," I said nodding, smacking my lips then stuffing my face in my burrito.

"How's you and Destiny? Lola told me y'all are partners and shit."

I rolled my eyes, her name annoying me instantly.

I swallowed and said "Don't even get me started on that bitch. She has been making shit hella hard, and we can't have different partners until next semester."

I think that's the real reason this month has been so hard. Anything I suggest to her or say, she disagrees.

One time, I suggested we head to Liberty to study for an upcoming quiz, and she said "It's too quiet"...

I almost cursed her out, because how is a liberty too quiet? She truly is a dick-sneeze, always spouting white shit out, damn!

"All I can do is pray for you, the bitch is crazy," Ora said shaking her head in pity.

"And I got a presentation with her after this. I did the slide shows so she going to present. I gave her the doc to practice it because she doesn't know shit."

I continue, "I'm honestly tired of hearing her voice, when's she not talking about her vagina, she talking about D5. He recently texted me and asked if we could go out but I haven't said anything." I sighed, shit is stressful.