Phoenix, Arizona
Sharina Bahía Luna Baptiste

"Want my twin to beat yo' ass but do you worser with a stick

"Want my twin to beat yo' ass but do you worser with a stick." Ora rapped.

"Ora, what the hell am I listening-" I spoke but got interrupted.

"We not menace to society. Killers got variety. I done seen some shit that's super deep I got anxiety." she rapped again, putting her hand over her heart.

Lately, Ora's been listening to some very deep and violent music and I don't know where she heard it from.

It's always some shit like: 'My boy just got killed, I have to slide' or 'I got opps everywhere.' It's so weird.

"Go and ask my opps, belt to ass, I'm they daddy," she said, slapping my shoulder.

See what I'm talking about?

I turn down the music and say, "Ora, when the hell did you start listening to this music?"

"Me and this guy started fucking around, he listens to the shit so I listen to it." she shrugged.

"When did you start talking to a dude? Why didn't you tell me?" I question. Bitch always wants to bug me about what I'm doing and who I'm talking to but she'll be silent as hell.

"I started talking to him a month ago but I had to keep it on the low. Had to make sure he wasn't crazy or had an STD or something," she said.

I deadpanned her. She is so bad at lying. She would have sex with a homeless man if he was cute, she doesn't care about no damn transmitted disease.

About a year ago, Ora called me crying saying she needed to go to Urgent Care.

I was scared because I thought she might've broke a finger or got burned. She loves doing dumb shit.

But without question, I picked her up from a random house yet I asked her what happened.

Ora's gonna tell me she's been off and on with this boy, she had been spending the night at his house for about a month.

Ora said that they had sex multiple times, every day and didn't use protection. She even went as far as having sex in unsanitary places like gas stations bathrooms, bathroom floors, and the movie theater.

I asked her where she found him and she said at the club in a bathroom...having sex with other girls.

I wanted to smack her so badly because why the hell would you do that?! We found out she only had syphilis, it was curable.

Yet right after she took her shots, she went right back to having sex with any boy she thought was fine.

As I said, the bitch is crazy.

"Be for real Ora, that's not the reason you didn't tell me." I urged her, why wouldn't she tell me?

She looked at me hesitantly and said, "Well, when we first got together he told me not to say a word about us or else he would shoot me. I thought it was funny at first." she trailed off.