Chapter 2

XERA

Three hours until I had to face the devil. I should have known to be careful like my father instructed. There was no reason for me to go looking for her when she had chosen it over us. I forced myself into the shower rinsing all of the pain and sorrow. Be a better daughter is it that hard enough for you to try? Smack. School, work, and home only. Slap. How stupid can you be to get caught? Punch. Are you hoping to be taken away? Kick. Shutting the water off I examined my body. Few bruises here and there but none that could be noticeable. Putting on my clothes I choose black baggy pants and an oversized t-shirt. I didn't care if the dress code was bikinis only. I wasn't about to expose my 17-year-old body to every boy from Thunder Bay. Shoving my foot into my old high tops I grab a black hoodie before leaving my house.

I should have stay home and suffer the consequences of my actions. What was Ivarsen even doing to catch me? Everyone was here, cars overfilled Torrance's driveway. I spotted a few familiar faces Indie with her sister Finn. I heard rumors of her and Ivars hooking up, I didn't care as long as she got him off my back. Entering their front door bodies of minors were feeding their hormone needs. I didn't care. Hormones were signs of weakness fed to us by men. The need of pleasing ourselves was always in the eyes of the male gaze, not the female. Moving my body through people I grab water leading to the backyard.

"LOOKLY HERE XERA HAS ARRIVED" He was drunk off before the party had begun. He made his way out of the pool wearing his trunks only. "What do you not know how to read? Bikinis only now strip" He pointed toward my outfit of choice. I heard waves of laughter from other girls eying me down. Why should I give a fuck about what I wanted to wear? "Hello, anyone in that brain, or would you prefer me to strip you?" His breath is now on my earlobe tensing up my body.

"No, I got it" I slipped my hoodie off earning whistling from his group. Just finish the job and leave. No one will know of your secret. Sliding my shoes off to the side I felt his eyes on me again. The same eyes that were on me during lunch. Madden Mori. Peeling my pants off then my shirt I stood in front of Ivars. "Now what? Are we solid?" Crossing my arms to hide the most I could of my breast. He lowered down into my ears grabbing me by my waist before jumping into the pool. My whole body plummeted to the bottom with him. Pushing off him I swam to the stairs to leave. I should have stayed home and run away.

"Oh come on Xera" He smirks pulling me back onto him. I tried shoving it off but no use. He was twice my strength in everything.

"Leave me alone" I bit back spitting at his face. He grips my face with one hand and the other on my waist.

"You know I love it rough. You and I both can feel it"

"Leave me the fuck alone Torrance" I beg fighting back tears. Our look disappeared hearing someone jump into the pool. I couldn't register what happen when I had someone raise me onto their shoulder. Kicking my fell and hands, he tightened his grip around my waist.

"Put me down!" I yelled watching the door close behind us. He threw me on the bed digging through a drawer. "Hello? Are you going to say anything to me?" Turning around I saw him. The same pale dark-haired boy from lunch.

"Here before you get sick" was all he said leaving me in there. I got off the bed locked the door and changed out of my wet clothes. I heard a knock later slowly opening the door and seeing my clothes neatly folded. I was out of the house making sure no one caught me. Walking down the hills of Torrance's residence I watch the party get smaller and smaller. I covered my face with my hoodie before passing Stick's, I wasn't in the mood for a catcall.

"Why don't you come and sit on Daddy's lap?" A male who could well enough be close to the age of my father. I continue walking ignoring him until I felt a motor near my feet. "Get in," he said handing me the extra helmet. "Come on pretty boy. She wants something rough tonight with experience" He stared the man down before looking at me. "I'm not repeating myself" I took the helmet slipping my head inside. He helps me onto the bike wrapping my arms around him. Turning the gas we were off instantly. Opening my eyes I watch as the town lights disappear behind us. Looking at him, he wore a suit always. Never once seen him wearing normal day clothes.

"Where are we going?" I asked seeing us skip my house.

"Somewhere" I wanted to protest but also to see where the night would take us. He stops the bike at a warehouse and left me there and entered inside. I took the helmet off placing it on the bike.

"Madden," I softly said looking into pure darkness. I felt the leaves crack below my shoes. "Come on it isn't funny. Take me home please," I beg feeling my way deeper inside. I search my pockets for my phone clicking the lights on. "Madden, where are you?" I asked exploring deeper inside. I couldn't leave him here I barely knew where we were. My phone had no bars on the corner, my best bet was to find him. I felt a breeze between my pants. "Madden?"

My phone was thrown off my hands making it go dark. I could choose to run or fight either one I had to make a choice now. I listen carefully to the sound of the leaves breaking waiting to feel them closer. The leafs cracking went closer and closer until a pair of hands grab my shirt pulling me to the wall. I kicked and swung knowing screaming wouldn't help. It would only waste my energy at a chance of surviving. I heard a groan knowing I hurt a sensitive part. I started racing out past the bike into the woods. If he wanted fun, he would have to fight for it. My heart beat against my chest the closer I felt him on me.

"Leave me alone! You are just as bad as Ivars!" I knew it hurt him, " YOU PSYCHO" I scream running deeper into the woods away from him. I just had to run fast enough to find a bar and order an uber home.

"You want me just as bad as I want you. Say it Xera, you are just as fuck up as me, little angel"