Chapter 6

XERA

Moving my body I felt his warmth on me. Madden had his grip around my body preventing me to do the walk of shame and escaping. If my father knew who I let between my thighs, he would kill me. I tried wiggling myself one more time feeling his biceps flex.

"Oh come on, I know you aren't sleeping," I watch his smile grow before opening his eyes, facing towards me. Flashes of embarrassment run through me throbbing between my legs. I just had to let my hormones win this time, didn't I?

"At least say something before I punch you"

"Same old Xera even after I have been sucking your clit," He laughs watching my mouth drop at his comeback. Asshole. "What? Do you want round two?" He leans down finding my lips. I bit his tongue allowing myself to break free, grabbing his shirt on my way off him. I quickly slip his shirt before he can see any more of my nude body. "Fuck Xera was that necessary," He rose watching my next move. I could book it out of here right now but I knew I wouldn't make it far.

"It was a one-time thing. Take me home please," I begged it was already the next morning, and I knew what to expect. He took his time putting on his pants throwing me my skirt. "My shirt and underwear?" I asked hurrying up.

"I ripped it. I'll buy you a new pair next time we meet" Fuck.

"Who said there is a next time?" I asked pushing my feet into my boots.

"I did. Here wear this," He placed his hoodie on me letting it fall on me like a dress. "Can't have you exposing what is for me to see only," He kisses my forehead, squatting down to slide a boxer up my legs. "They're clean and better than having your ass cheeks out"

"Yours? I'm not an object" I protest allowing him to touch my waistline. Half of me wanted round two with his dick this time and the other wanted to go home.

"Didn't say that. You implied it" He grabbed my hand leading me outside. I took one last glance around the room we slept in. It was filled with drawings of birds and a few family members. Mostly some chick I couldn't tell who. Was this where he ran to when he didn't want to be home? Who was the girl he drew a lot? He cleared his throat earning my stare away from the drawings. We walk through the coldest of Cove, thankful he had lent me his hoodie. It was pitch dark with minimum lighting from the sky.

"Where is your bike or car?" I asked not seeing it around. He couldn't have gotten it stolen the night before. Everyone knew not to mess with their group.

"Locked up"

"I should have taken Uber home," I groan following his lead to who knows where. He looks around the lot before opening a car, unlocking the doors I open on the passenger side to get inside. It wasn't his car I knew from the smell. Cigarettes mixed with a strong cologne. His car always smelled like a brand new one, I had been in his car once but the scent was engraved into me. It smells of ocean breeze the good expensive kind.

"We'll be using Gun's car today," He explains turning the engine with the push-on button. I squinted my eyes on whether he asked for permission or not. "His brother is here. Don't worry he is probably drunk on the ground hallucinating about some chick," Driving out of the Cove he lead to the road before making a right into my residence side. I wasn't sure what excuse to give my dad now or if he was even home yet. Watching the trees fall behind us I felt his warm hand on my thigh rubbing me for reassurance. Was I an one-time thing and done? I shouldn't have let him get this far early in the school year. I should have waited until Senior year to break off whatever we were once we got admitted to University. Now I have to walk the halls with the remainder of his face between me. I knew better than to disappoint my father. A whore like my mother. Some piece of shit that's no good for nothing. I felt my heart race the closer we got. I wanted to be anywhere but home.

"Focus on my hand," He spoke breaking me from my spell. He had watched my breathing start to peak in with the thoughts running in my head. How did he know to distract me and when to? I eyed his hand rubbing my thigh counting my deep breaths in and out. Anytime I forgot to exhale he would squeeze my thigh reminding me to let it out. We continued like this the whole ride before ending in my driveway.

"Xera," He said softly to gain my attention. I steered my eyes from his hand to his face. "Do you need anything before I leave? Even to check and make sure the house is safe," He asked with permission.

"No, I'll be fine thank you. See you on Monday," I pulled the handle to leave but he yanked me back inside. "Mads. I'm okay"

"Just need to look at you for one more time."

I allowed him to stare at every feature. How badly I wanted him to go inside and lay with me. To be my protector from the absence of my father I deal with.

"I'll leave once you get inside, deal?"

I nod exiting the car and making my way to the front door. Turning the knob with the keys I enter locking it. I watch him drive away before walking into my room. I needed to shower and change before my father questioned my clothing of choice. Turning on the hot water I let the shower head swallow me in. Scrubbing away every fingerprint of Madden on me. I wanted him here with me to hold me tight and feel loved. Closing the water I wore my old sweats with his shirt. I didn't care if he beat my ass until I had to crawl my way back here. I needed a part of him on me all the time.

"Xera!"

"Xera!!"

"XERA!!" I woke up hearing him call me from below. MADDEN. What was he doing here in my house? My father would kill him for being here. I rushed out of my bed sprinting to the living room.

"You touched her, didn't you? You piece of shit just like your father," I froze watching him gripping Mad's shirt, throwing punches, and covering his fist in his blood. NO NO NO WHY IS HE DOING THIS?? I rush past him throwing Mad off his grip.

"Whore just like your mother!"

He yank me by my hair climbing on top of me. Extending my leg up I hit his balls, running over to Mad unconscious body.

"Mads please get up," I cried rubbing his face. He has bruised all around. I lean down kissing his forehead in hopes he had the strength to leave before he got up again. "PLEASE MADS GET UP!" I yelled shaking him with all my strength.

"I should have abandoned you the same day she did," He pulled me away throwing me to the wall and losing sight of Mads. Blackness filled me, feeling his hands around my throat. "Should have sold you when I had the chance."

"PLEASE DAD PLEASE," I begged losing my breath with each squeeze. I watch Mads body on the corner hoping his father or anyone from his clan came in to stop him. "WHORE," He pushes me off the wall slamming me back into it.

Pieces of broken glass were left onto me seeing a black figure standing over me. Their arms cup me before hearing his voice, " I got you. He won't be hurting you anymore." Madden.

I woke up gasping for air looking around the place. I was in my room again. It was a dream, Mads is safe and I'm safe for now. Just a dream I told myself over and over. Just a dream.