Chapter 11

MADS

"Tavi, close your eyes and keep them shut up," I whisper to my cousin who was bawling her eyes out. "Tavi," I pinched gently her gaining her attention. Sucking in her boogers, she nods having them shut. I looked around my prey, I need to be careful not to end up on the wrong side. One wrong move and I couldn't save us. 'Time your moves, Never enter the battle without a plan' My grandfather's words played over. I waited until his eyes peeled off Tavi, I didn't like his stares at my bird.

"Taylor, I don't like the looks of his kid" He spoke eying us back. "Don't look at him, punch him if he continues" the driver spoke. He was an idiot to assume I wouldn't put up a fight. Before being dragged they had to tie me to prevent myself from beating his ass. Losing an 11-year-old would have been an embarrassment to him. "Quit looking before I pound your ass," He grins down leaning into my face. Mistake #2, never assume an advantage over an opponent. I spit at his face laughing at his pathetic whines. "I had enough of your shit," His fist went forward, mistake #3 never open your body up without protection. Timing his fist I shot my legs forward sending him tumbling down. The car nearly tipped to the left side.

"You little shit," He groans rushing to choke me. Ducking down I pushed Tavi to the safe side, wrapping my legs over him I used the handcuffs to yank him by the neck. I felt his pulse increase trying to fight back.

"Gibs, what's going on back there," Taylor spoke, raising the metal I sent Gib's head face-first into the car exterior. I didn't stop until he couldn't move anymore. Hearing the car slow down I dug for the keys, freeing my hands from the chains. Glancing to Tavi I watch her eyes shut tight. I knew I had minimum time left. Breaking the glass that separated us from the front I used Gib's head as a break.

"FUCK GIBS," Taylor screamed watching his friend's unconscious body. I took my time using Gib's belt to choke Taylor, the car swung around as he tried to yank me forward. Biting into his hand I placed my fingers into his eye sockets feeling the blood drip around my palm. His screams filled the car as he pressed the gas hoping to send me flying out. Sticking my finger out I slammed his head into the steering wheel, preparing myself for the crash. Dodging down I balled my body grabbing Tavi into my hold.

Our bodies motion forward hitting a sharp object. "Tavi, are you hurt?" I asked checking every part of her. She shook her head no, I had no time to sit here and wait. Locking the doors, I jumped out taking Tavi on my back before running out. Soon their second car would be here, racing to the marina I took the Pithom knowing it was our best bet to survive.

"Stay in here and don't come out until I say so," I demanded Tavi. She hugged me before I closed the door. "Keep it locked, I'll have us home before presents," I promised waiting on them to enter our trap. I knew my way around the yacht the best, they didn't.

A bear to a deer, I waited until they follow into my trap. Mistake #4, don't enter unknown places.

"Madden, Madden, MADDEN," opening my eyes I saw her. Her brown hair and dark eyes pierced me. "You were moving a lot in your sleep," She eyed me down wondering what I dreamed of.

"Sorry"

"You feel too warm, are you feeling okay?" She asked placing the back of her palm to my forehead. Grabbing her wrist I smiled at her nurturing side. Trying to break out of my grip I laughed at her wiggling. "What?"

"I have never seen this side of you"

"Do friends not care about others?"

"Friends?" I question her labeling of us. We have done too much exploring of each other to be so-called friends. "I have seen you naked, we are passed friends," I smirk earning a smack to my face.

"Asshole," She said getting off my bed to leave. Pushing myself to sit up I watched her redress into her silk PJs.

"I deserved it but you know your heart wants me"

Stopping in her steps she faced me before speaking, "Just because I allowed you to feed my urges once  doesn't guarantee you a pass to it any time"

"Quit acting like you regret my mouth between your folds, I know what you want and what helps you finish"

"Men and their superior thoughts of assuming women can't finish themselves. I'll see you at school to solve our mystery jackass," Grabbing her hoodie, she slammed my door leaving my sight once again pissed off. Who's fault was it now? She labeled us without asking beforehand. Pulling myself out of bed I walked into the kitchen seeing Indie with Ivars eating cereal.

"Morning" I questioned her presence in our suite, not that it was usual just why she wore Ivars clothes. I could ask but rather save my stomach.

"You pissed her off again," Indie spoke cutting me off from my thought

"She wants nothing of us. Better her angry than clinging onto my neck," I answer pouring the milk. She groan hitting Ivarsen to say something, but he didn't.

"It took me forever to get her to the party and this is how you treat my girl?" She got off her seat leaving the bowl in the sink. "Such an ass Madden, fix your boy before he keeps leading her on," She told Ivar leaving the kitchen to grab her stuff. Ivarsen was too busy with a hungover to do anything about her rant.

"Women," I said leaving him to go into my room. Locking my door I grabbed my phone to check for any updates from my father. Unlike Ivarsen, my father had expectations of me to follow after he retires. He hasn't hit forty and already wants to call quits to enjoy his time with my mother.

K: Tomorrow at 6 am sharp at the dojo, don't be late.
M: k.

Our texts were never 'Hey son let's go fishing' or 'How was your game?'. You would expect a man whose father disciplined him to be better. I'm not saying he wasn't the best father I could ask for, he has given Jett and me the best life. Just wished he showed empathy once in a while, maybe then I wouldn't be an asshole. Tossing my phone to the bed I changed into shorts and running shoes. I need air to clear out my head. I only had Xera's moans running through my mind as my groin grew wanting to be inside her. Fuck Xera what are you doing to me. Tying my laces fast I rushed out of the hotel running without a location. I can't let them take them, they are my birds.

A/N: Short update, I have summer courses making it impossible to update every Wednesday as I wished. Hoping to update every second week starting now, apologies.