Chapter 5

MADS

Fifty messages and nothing. I even hit 'notify right away' despite her having notifications silenced. Who does that to me? I'm fucken Madden Mori. Anyone would want me. I expected after our dry humping she want more to do with me.

"Mads, let go of that bitch and find someone," Ivars spoke having some chick sucking on his neck. He smacked her ass making her scream before finding her mouth with his. At least one of us will get something tonight. I ignored them making my way through the Cove. I can't believe we have to continue this stupid tradition. I wouldn't be surprised if one of us was made here. Fuck, why did I think of that??

"Hey Madden," Indie spoke drinking into her red cup. I nod my head up acknowledging her.

"Haven't seen you here in a long time"

"I have been busy helping my mom out with ii, you?" She asked me with her eyes on Ivars and the chick. What happens between them?

"Picking up chores to earn my keys back," It had been two days, and no access to my car unless it was to school. I had to hitch a ride from Gun to get here, not the best driver in the world either. She lifts one eyebrow questioning me. "Mom is mad I hide my feelings from her," I respond but her look stays the same. I follow her eyes seeing her.

She was a masterpiece in my eyes. Only I should be taking her in not anyone else in this place. Skin-tight short skirt with a slit on the left leg leaving all my fantasies on the table. She wore a black tight cami that did nothing but expose her breast.

Fuck Xera

"Madden" My feet were already in front of her begging to make her pay for her punishment.

"Xera"

"Are you going to offer me a drink or stand there?" She asked waiting on my lead. I nod motioning her to follow me. Leading her deeper inside I fix her a mocktail, she shouldn't be drinking when she looks like that. "Mads it doesn't have a sting," she complained reaching for the tequila. I grab it away from her earning her eyes.

"Stay sober, this isn't the type of party to be half thinking."

She lifted an eyebrow the same way Indie had the first time here. "Okay," she sighed taking a sip of her drink and looking around.

"What fun is there to do here?"

"It's an excuse to party without parental control," I couldn't keep my eyes off her seeing her in combat boots. Still, the same old Xera I have known of. She noticed my stares lifting my chin with her free hand. "Eyes up here," She said gently smacking the side of my face.

"Come with me," I didn't give her the option to protest as I dragged her away from the party into the edge of the Cove.

"What are you going to murder me?"

"No, Do you see that Island over there?" I pointed down South. Her eyes follow my finger finding the island.

"What about it?"

"That Deadlow Island," I waited until it hit her seeing a smile spread across her face. "Your destination to figuring out your riddle"

"Does this mean you're coming with me?"

"Maybe"

"Oh come on Mads, there nothing much to do in this town," She begged facing me with her pouting lips. I miss the feel of them on mine. "I'll be a good listener," She wrapped her arms around me leaning into my lips. I allow her to take control for once. Using my hands I lifted her taking her to a private area in the Cove. "Where are we going?" She asked breaking the kiss.

"I want to touch you in private not in the open," leading us inside to a room, locking the door as I placed her on the bed. I watch her eyes wander around. "We all have areas to hide in if the cops come," I lean down kissing her lips seeing her not in the mood. "What?"

"Do you bring other girls or boys down here?" I laugh at her question seeing that she was serious about it.

"You think I fuck anything don't you?"

"I'm not sure what you like. Is it wrong to ask?"

"No, I don't. If it makes you feel better we can sto—"

"No, I want this" She grabbed my face pulling me onto her. Wrapping her legs around my waist and grinding onto my groin.

"Fuck" I groan gripping her thighs and leading to her tight ass. She moans at my slap driving me deeper into her. The only thing blocking us was the fabric from my jeans and her panties. I slide my hoodie off allowing her to touch me. God, how I want her to look at me with those eyes all the time. She rose herself up tugging on her cami leaving me to see she had no bra on. "Do something before I punch you," She teased. Fuck how I love a woman in control. I lower my mouth onto her nipple nibbling on them. Using my other hand to squeeze the lonely one out. "Ah," She gasps rinsing her chest deeper into my mouth. I eye her from below watching pleasure fill her body as I made my way onto the other one. "Just like that. Oh, God!" She wept at my tugging on her hard solid nipple.

"God isn't here just me," I grin leaving marks around her breast. Everyone should know they belong to me not to anyone else.

Only fucken Me, Madden Mori.

I lowered myself down kissing her inner thigh and watching her break herself. She gripped my hair the closer I got to her entrance. "Lift your hips for me," She rose as I rolled her skirt down with her panties. "Spread," She did as I said rubbing her clit and watching her blow. "You're so hot. Such a masterpiece to me. You like that, don't you? You want me to guide you into your fantasies. Look at you break in front of me so easily. I'm barely going and already so wet off my words," I watched her shake uncontrollably not being able to form words other than gasps and screams.

"Use your fingers," She made out between her shallow breaths. Using two fingers I drove them in and out of her. It wasn't enough as I watch her roll her hips into them. "Mouth please," She begged the faster I pound them into her. Lowering myself I lick her folds up and down before sucking on her bead. "FUCK AH MADDEN," She pled forgetting all the hate she had for me the past years. I want her like this in my control, not anyone else. She deserved me not some prick who didn't know how to please her. "I'M CLOSE," She arches her back diving deeper into my fingers. Who was I to not grant her wishes? I took my fingers out using them to spread her wider. Diving down I suck and bite every fold watching her fight against my hands wanting to close me in. "AHHH," She screamed watching her bathe me in her pleasure. I suck hard one last time raising them to admire my work done on her. "Stop looking at me like that," She threw a pillow at my head. She was back to herself forgetting all the work I had done on her.

"Mads," She asked while I stared at her pulsing between her thighs. "I want to please you," She was no longer in pleasure but in lust. I nod my head 'No'. Today was about her, not me.

"We can go slow. I won't force you into anything unless you want it," She nods at my response. I grabbed her laying her on top of me. "Why did you have my messages on silence?" I ask rubbing her back.

"I was busy getting ready," She said making finger figures walk around my abs. "It would have ruined the surprise if I told you I was coming" I felt her smile on my chest, I lifted her chin planting a kiss on her lips. "They're wet," She laugh rethinking back to what I had done to her.

"Don't ruin the moment," I wrapped my free hand around herself listening to the distance music. "I'm not into surprises but this was the best one I had in ages," I respond kissing her forehead. The best one was finding the golden egg with Tavi when I was 13, we both won karts to race around the block. I wish we could stay like this forever in silence. I felt her drift into sleep I tightened my grip around her waist. Anyone who wanted her had to rip her off my arms. Tonight she belonged to me.