Chapter 9

MADS

"PASS THE BALL," Ivar snapped running up ahead from the opponent. I quickly race ahead dribbling the ball then throwing it over to his side. I watch him jerk the guy making the shot in. The buzzer rings letting us know the game has ended. Cheers fill the room watching my teammates raise Ivar in the air for making the winning shot. I stay off to the side watching him gain praise. Girls from the other side ran to congratulate him, more of wanting his attention. I have seen the way girls drool over him, I could care less the person I cared more about wasn't here. I watch the crowd the whole game hoping to see her messy hair next to Indie, but no luck. Anytime I would mouth Indie, she would be focused on Ivarsen. At least I knew they won their tournament, I watch bits of it from our school live channel.

"I'm so proud of you my baby boy," I felt the warmth of my mother box me in leaving kisses all over my face. I grin at her affection knowing they made it possible against their tight schedules. I watch Jett with her phone recording my mother babying me, payback from all the photos I have of her in bad angles. "You did so amazing," She continued reminiscing each of my plays looking at my father to say something.

"How's your arm doing?" He asked, earlier the other side tried to cheat their way into winning the championship by pushing me off the court. It took a bunch of us to control Ivar and Gun some pumping the 16-year-old to the floor.

"Good"

He grabbed my arm checking it to make sure I haven't damaged it from not thinking about it. "Ice it when you get to the hotel and don't lay on it, got it?" He was demanding not asking. I nod watching my Uncle Damon and Winter embracing Ivars and Gun. More of Winter kissing her boys while Damon went on giving them insights into plays they could do next. Indie to the side of them with her parents chiming in on where to celebrate next.

"Where are Aunt Erika and Uncle Michael?" I asked my mother who knew more about their whereabouts.

"Business." That was all my father said knowing it had to be serious. I felt my body shift feeling the presence of someone's arms around my waist. Tavi.

"Hey"

"YOU DID SO AMAZINGLY. DIDN'T HE DAD," She smiled ear to ear looking at her father's direction who was walking over to us.

"Amazing sons we got, don't we?" Damon struts messing with Gun's hair. Emory cleared her throat eyeing Damon of her daughter's win earlier today. "And Indie," He adds to earning her respect, "So party celebration?"

"The kids have an event tomorrow," Winter informed them of our tight schedules.

"They can sleep on the bus there"

"Damon"

"Ooh," their boys and Tavi said in sync watching what would go on next. He quickly shushed them kissing Winter's face all over.

"Fine, curfew at 11 pm sharp," She wasn't giving us the option to stay out later. We all knew once the parents were gone the real party would start. As long as Ivar and I were in charge Damon wasn't strict.

"Make sure you're on time for the bus," was the last time he told us before leaving the basketball team and a few high schoolers at our penthouse.

"Ready to get shit started?" Ivars grin signaling to the Dj to play music more of our taste. I watch him disappear into the crowd making my way around the place. I had never truly been in their penthouse, the last time I was here I was seven. Entering their private court I grabbed the ball making a few shots. I practice my drilling increasing my speed each time.

"You know you can always take a break," I turn facing Indie. She was leaning onto the wall watching me continue my laps around the court. "Madden," I stop the ball from dribbling against the floor facing her eyes. "I have the information you will like," She laughs taking more sips of her drink. She had to be on her third to be talking this much to me. Placing the ball back to its original spot I hovered over her. "She may or may not be here," She giggles sneaking away from my presence. "Happy findings Madden," She smile rushing out of the room leaving me in here to wonder where she could be. This whole time I have been in here practicing she was outside partying with us.

Leaving the court I explore the penthouse checking every room and finding only teens hooking up. Where could she be? I checked the main area and no sign of her brunette hair. Jesus, not even Indie was in sight to give me clues. There weren't many places left to explore, only the theater and private pool were left. The theater was my best bet, no one had access to the pool except Ivar. Running to the theater I check hearing smacking of lips, please don't be Xera. Dark brown hair was all I saw, Iversen.

"Ivars"

"We're busy," Ivars was mouth deep into a girl I couldn't pinpoint who.

"I need the keys to the pool"

"Fuck, here now go away," I grabbed the card leaving him and whoever he was onto. I hope the chick knows he isn't a one-female type. Trailing downstairs I swipe the card opening the door to the pool area. Only the light from inside the pool guided me deeper inside.

"Xera," I whisper watching my every move to not fall in. "Xera, where are you?" adjusting my eyes to the minimum lighting I spot her making laps around the pool. I crouch down waiting for her to swim towards me. "I found you"

"Took you long enough"

"Indie wasn't much help in giving clues"

"Where would the fun be without clues?"

"Are you saying we're back on?"

"Only if you follow my rules"

"I can't leave Tavi out of this" I was pissed she was still on about singling out my cousin.

"I'm talking about us"

"Us?"

"Yes"

"Which is"

"We keep it limited to exploring each other"

"So no sex?"

"And kisses"

"Come on Xera"

"You have until tonight to allow your fantasy out," She swam further away from me inching me to jump in. I stripped my clothes off leaving my boxers on. Diving inside I chase after her grabbing her legs and pulling us together.

"Are we good now?"

"Don't fuck me over like yet—," I shut her up with my mouth taking her in. Raising her, she wrapped her legs around my waist grinding herself into me. Pleasure filled us with each thrust and pulling of hair. "I hate you," She said between my kisses.

"Your pussy sure doesn't," I grin watching her eyes drop at my remark. "Do you have protection?" She asked me wanting me in her this time. "Fuck, In my room do," I knew I should have come prepared in case I got lucky tonight.

"Time is ticking let's go," She grabbed my arm leading us outside back into the party. I was surprised she knew where my room was when we enter it. "Hurry," She motions to me laying herself on my bed. I dig through my cabinets in hopes of finding a condom, nothing only clothes was found. "Fuck," I whispered checking each cabinet in that room. There had to be one somewhere.

"What if I get you to plan b tomorrow?" She eyed me as if I told her I had a disease. "Even just the tip please," I went on my knees begging to have one last chance before we were restricted to no touching.

"Suck when you want something you can't have, doesn't it ?" She gestured patting the side of my bed.

"You knew I wasn't prepared didn't you?"

"Maybe, now can I borrow clothes please"

"I can have my hands to work on you"

"Oh gosh look at the time. I'm tired, clothes now." I handed her my spare pjs watching her change in front of me. She was doing this as payback for not texting her the night before, I knew my morning text was shit. At least she was in my arms for tonight. "Night lover," She pecks my cheek covering herself in my sheets. "Don't make me sleep alone."

A/N: A day late I know. I have switched updates to every Wednesday to make the Chapters longer. Enjoy x.