Chapter 4

XERA

SHIT! I overslept. Running through my room I changed into my uniform grabbing my bag from the table. I didn't have time to eat. I quickly brushed my teeth combing my hair the best I could.

FUCK IM SO LATE AND THE BUS LEFT! HE IS GOING TO KILL ME!

Shoving my feet into the Mary Janes I ran out the door speed walking my way to the school. Maybe if I'm six minutes late they won't be as mad or pager my father. So many things running through my mind not knowledging I'm in the middle of the road.

A car honk at me as I move to the side. "Xera?" I turn facing Mads and another younger girl inside, sister maybe.

"Leave me alone," I continue my pace avoiding eye contact

"Get in the car," He said honking at me again. I flick my finger up hearing the car stop. It only meant two things. He drove away or is planning to grab me. I booked it out hearing him follow me behind. Two strong arms wrapped me bringing me onto his shoulder. "You need to listen more before I lose my shit in front of my sister," He threw me in the back putting a child lock on. "Jett meets Xera, Xera meet Jett"

"Hey," She smiled being much nicer than her asshole brother. I greet her back buckling myself before he flips this car around. He drops her off first before driving to Prep. My stomach growled while I tried playing it off by clearing my throat.

"Here, my mom made it," He handed me a bagel stuffed to the max. It look so good that my stomach cried out louder. I shook my head 'no' before he parks the car. "Have it" demanding now with force.

"It's yours, not mine. I'll live"

"Jesus take the fucken bagel" He was facing me threatening to see my next move

"I'll take half. I won't allow you to go empty into class"

"Deal, come sit in the front"

I grabbed my bag jumping over to the passenger side. I could escape now but my stomach was forcing me to stay. Splitting the bagel he handed me half. I took it having a bite of it. Jesus' motherly love of food always hit the best. I moan after each bite not caring if he was judging. If anything it was doing the opposite and pleasing him.

"It's not even eight am and I'm ready to make you into a bagel," He bit into his as I smack his arm for the inappropriate comment. "My mom used to hate my dad before confessing her love. You'll be the same way"

"Oh, fuck you"

"Right now?"

"We shared one bagel it isn't serious" I watched the bus arrive while students pile inside the academy. I was glad his window was tinted so I wouldn't be caught in here. Not that I was embarrassed more of someone telling my father I was in a boy's car, Madden Mori to be exact. "I'll meet you inside I have a few things to deliver. Thank you for the bagel," I open the door handle leaving him inside before he would protest.

                                        • • •

HE MADE FORTY SHOTS. FORTY FUCKEN SHOTS EACH TIME STARING ME DOWN. I WAS SO DONE WHY DID I BET WITH THE DEVIL? I grab my bag making my way outside. I should have just said no instead here I am betting with Madden Mori who knows how to shoot. He is close friends with Michael Crist the damn NBA player. Wouldn't be surprised if all of them got trained by him. Pressing the last door I hear sneakers running in my direction. SHIT!

I take off into a sprint only to be tackled down. I turn to face his stupid ass face. The biggest smile in the world if I wasn't so pissed off about losing it, I would have wanted him instead. "Just go on with it," I whined trying to wiggle myself out. He had me locked between his thighs towering over me.

"I won fair and square. As much as I enjoy chasing after you, now isn't one of them," Lowering himself down his lips meant mine. He fought between my tongue until I gave in. He won fair and square after all. "I know you're counting them. What number am I on?"

"Twenty," I bite out feeling him drag my bottom lip with his teeth. Using his left hand to tilt my head his tongue went in deeper letting groans from both of us escape. "30?" he asked me before continuing.

"37, make the last three count," I corrected. His eyes got darker before leaning back in. I felt his groin pressed against mine wanting more of him. I lifted my hips at the same time as he pressed himself onto me. Moans fill the air forgetting we had pass 40 kisses. I can regret my decisions tomorrow not right now. Right now I need him to touch every corner.

"Fuck Xera, didn't you hate me?" he tease in my mouth making my breathing get more shallow. "Shut up," I bit back taking a hold of his bottom lip with my teeth. His eyes were full of lust not caring who would catch us on the field. "Come with me," He stops kissing me to wait on my call. I questioned him with my eyes on where he wanted me to go. "To the Cove, we're having a small party," The Cove wasn't exactly a go-to sight. It involved underage drinking, drugs, fights, and endless sex in any hidden corner. He wouldn't approve of it, I was to be home at 11 pm in bed. "I can't, I have things to do sorry" I wiggled my way off him dusting off the grass I could. "I'm sorry, congrats on winning," before taking off he got a hold of my wrist taking out my phone. I watch him swipe up and add his number. "In case you change your mind," I gave him a genuine smile before leaving him there. I couldn't go and I wouldn't.

Opening the door to my home I got dinner ready right before showering. He would question my grass stain knowing I said I was seeing the basketball game. Indoors not outdoors.

"Xera!"

"IN THE KITCHEN" I yelled back hearing my father's footsteps. He came in looking beat up from his work. I quickly push his chair open allowing him to sit. Fixing him a plate I got his portion right and his drink, whiskey on the rocks. I knew better than to question how his day was. Making my way out he snapped his finger gesturing me to sit.

"Did you eat?"

"Yes"

"Homework done?"

"Yes"

"Go to bed."

Getting off the chair I made my way upstairs before he asked more questions. He wouldn't ask if we won or not, he has never been a fan of sports. Locking my door I went to sleep ignoring my phone that kept on vibrating. I told him 'no' and I wouldn't be changing my mind. Madden Mori can deal without me for a night.