two |

TREVON GARDNER Detroit , Michigan | Block Party7:37 PM ; Hooper St

TREVON GARDNER
Detroit , Michigan | Block Party
7:37 PM ; Hooper St. Block Party

" This shit packed as hell dude." I said laughing as I stood with my back up against my BMW X6. We was at the hood block party , this was some shit we did year round .

It was summer , so everything was jumping on the East-Side right now. Especially me and my niggas , we was on top over here. They knew what it was with us.

" This shit packed every time we do it , anything we do gone jump." The homie 6ix replied to me.

Tryna sell weed , and have a good time was a hell of a job. Then I had my fiends running around this mothafucka too. So double the work , but Ian never complaining bout no money.

" Man what's up with that lil thang thang you got into with earlier?" He asked me making me laugh and shake my head looking over at him.

" Not a mothafucking' thing. She acting bougie with her fake mean ass." I laughed pulling my phone out my pocket and checking the time. I had seen a few motivations on there too.

And speaking of the devil ? I had seen her ass had just followed me back about a hour ago.

@|BIGDEEZY

Laughing to myself at her name , I went to her page and started to scroll through her instagram. Looking through a few of her pictures , a nigga got a real good look at her.

And she was fine and fly as hell. Tatted up...and all the shits. I did see she followed a lot of niggas from the city tho. She was from around here though so it made sense.

" Yo ass sho' did get that bougie ass instagram." 6ix said laughing as he shook his head looking up from my phone.

" Nigga all up in my business. " I said shaking my head as I took a sip from out my lil clear cup I was drinking from.

I didn't too much fuck with the lean how the homies did. I did my lil liquor and weed , that's about it. Popped a perc when I'm in the mood for it...but I couldn't go out like these niggas.

They asses be high all day off that shit. I gotta stay active to handle my business, shit a have me sleep. That's what it was though , growing up around here. Drugs , guns , and money.

I didn't even expect to turn out like this. Ian' no capping as nigga I told the truth about where I was from and what I was about.

The West-Side was my side...school sports all that. I just never fucked with them niggas like that , you could always catch my ass on the East - Side though , they adopted me. I played ball and shit in school , but basketball started to leave my head once my pops got sick.