seven.two|

Continuing From Last Chapter

12:12 AM

A thousands shots later , I was completely lit. Not sloppy drunk but I was vibing. Although I had mentioned the Jaylen thing to Trevon , he didn't let it ruin the night.

And the point of me bringing it up wasn't suppose to...just putting it out there clearing the air.

" Yo' ass always wanna make bathroom breaks. This like number 3 tonight." I said to Taylin who was in the stall using the bathroom.

One thing about her , when she got drunk she had to pee every 10-15 minutes.

" Baby that's 1942." She laughed coming up to the stall and coming up beside me at the sink to wash get hands and adjust her clothes.

" Right , cause that shit got me beyond faded. " I laughed fixing my curls up and set my phone back in my purse.

Soon as she finished up we headed out of the bathroom door. The bathroom was damn near across from where our section was , so we had a coo walk back.

Holding each others hands we made our way across the f club and make over to the stairs.

" They did good when they performed. Girl you really might actually enjoy this rapper girlfriend shit." Taylin said with a laugh making me glare back at her.

" I'm not a rapper's girlfriend, I'm not even his girlfriend." I laughed and shook my head making my way back into the section.

For some reason soon as we got back in here , something told me to scan around the section and luckily I did.

" The fuck..." I said turning my face up as I turn to the side seeing Jaylen pressing up against Trevon while was on the rail.

Tapping Taylin I pointed to Jaylen.

" This bitch is weird. I told you..." I shot at her as I walked over towards where they were. His whole face lit up.

" You already told me you fucked him , so what is you tryna do now ?" I said slightly pushing her back from him.

" Girl I already told you what it was when he first approached you. He in my face and now you mad." She said laughing and shrugged her shoulders.

" No from the looks of it. YOUR in his face, but its coo though. He ain't my nigga anyways , ya could have fun with this shit." I said looking him up and down , and I did the same to her.

" Ian' even on that with you Jaylen...I wasn't finna fuck you either." He finally spoke up , making me roll my eyes.

" Y'all figure that out. I'm outta here." I said placing the rest of my drink down and turned around .