four.|

DALAYAH JACKSON Next Morning , 11:45 AM Location : At home , in her room

DALAYAH JACKSON
Next Morning , 11:45 AM
Location : At home , in her room

" Thank you girl I'll see you in three weeks." I said to my last client of the day as I walked her out of my front door.

This what my day usually consisted of , doing lashes and waxes in the day time. And when that was over , I would study or be at school.

Today was a little different though , I didn't have school and I was all caught up on my work so I would just spend the rest of my time getting ready to go out with Skilla.

Well...Trevon. That was his real name , we had talked all last night and a little this morning. He was real consistent I tell y'all that much.

And he forsure wasn't letting up off me or this situation.

Just as I was headed back into my living room , I felt my phone buzzing in my hands. Looking at the phone in my hand I seen Taylin calling.

Answering her I plopped down on the couch putting her on speaker.

" Hey bookie." I said as I kicked my feet up on my ottoman that sat in front of me.

" Hey girl hey !" She said with a slight laugh making me laugh as well.

" Hey !" I heard Jaylen's voice in the back making my smile turn just a little.

" Hey girl." I said waiting on Taylin to start her conversation.

" So how was it getting dropped off last night ?" Taylin asked me making me sit up some and lean back into the couch.

" It was coo' he really nice. He just dropped e off , made sure I got in and we got some little plans for today." I said as I filled her in.

" Oh girl that's good ! Cause yesterday you sure was Ms.IonEvenKnowHimLikeThat." She laughed making me playfully roll my eyes and shake my head.

" I didn't , and I still don't. But he was nice and redeemed his self from the shit he did earlier." I explained to her hearing her give me a " mhmm" in the process.

" That's surprising as fuck , cause Skilla known for just fucking everybody. Tried that shit with me...he wasn't really my type though. He still be trying too." Jaylen OF COURSE added in.

Well duh bitch , everybody done tried to fuck you. Your known for giving it up.

Making a face at the phone as it was sitting in my hands. I shook my head and made my way around her ignorant ass comment.

" Well he ain't onnat with me. He was real respectful. Sorry that happened on your end though." I responded as nice as I could not trying to express my attitude through my tone of voice.