five. |

TREVON GARDNER Imani Immersive Gallery Detroit, Michigan | 4:32 PM

TREVON GARDNER
Imani Immersive Gallery
Detroit, Michigan | 4:32 PM

The car ride downtown was smooth. We was chopping it up about most of the shit we talked about last night. And we smoked , because where we was on our way to we couldn't  smoke inside.

By the time I pulled up to my crib and got in the house we was on FaceTime. And talked all night , she was funny as hell too. She told me a little bit about her hustle and what she did , she wasn't fasho like nothing from around here.

I hadn't really done this date shit in a cool minute , so it took me a minute this morning to this think of this shit.

Well I really had my little sister think of it. But she came up with some dope shit , so I stuck to the plan. It was this lil' gallery called the " Imani Immersive." Supposedly everything on the inside lit up and shit like that .

That and another little stop , but it was early right now so I just kept it lit with this for right now.

" I guess being a street nigga and rap nigga works for me. I mean...it ain't nothing Ian see before or Ian use to." I said shrugging my shoulders no as I pulled into the parking lot.

" Understandable. I just feel like , you gotta take the rap shit to the next level. This shit go crazy." She said with a smile on her face as my new mixtape played in the background of our conversation.

" I'm trying to...speaking of that Dre just told me he got some shit pulled for me in LA. I got some studio time , and some meetings. Even with  Atlantic." I said nodding as I pulled into a empty parking space and parked.

" Oh shit , forreal ?" She said as she turned her body over towards me in the seat.

" Yea we leave in a couple of days. I think ima be there for like two weeks." I said nodding growing a smile on my face.

" Congratulations! I'm so happy for you...that's really really good." She said pushing her hair back behind herself.

"  You better go out there and show em what that East Side like." She said making me laugh , as I turned off the car and passed her the wood.

Taking the wood from out of my hands she took a pull from it.

" Most definitely am , this could be big. In the next two weeks I might not never touch another pint , brick , or pound up again." I said nodding as I leaned back against the seat resting my head back.

" Well don't forget about me big time. And keep me updated on all the good shit in LA." She said as she put the wood out and began to fix herself up so we could get out the car.

" Forget about you ?" I said making a face as I looked over at her rising up from my seat and opening up my car door.

" Yo' ass really could come with me for them lil' two weeks." I threw out there as I stepped out the car and grabbed my cologne kept on the side of the door and sprayed some.