six.|

IMPORTANT MAIN CHARACTERS FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL CHAPTERS

IMPORTANT MAIN CHARACTERS FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL CHAPTERS.  JUST TO PUT A FACE TO A NAME

DALAYAH JACKSONDay , At The Nail Shop W/ Taylin 💕 10:12 AM

DALAYAH JACKSON
Day , At The Nail Shop
W/ Taylin 💕 10:12 AM

" And your going to go right !" Taylin said as she looked over at me. We were at the nail shop and I was telling her about my date yesterday.

She gladly she didn't bring Jaylen with her today. We was having our usual mail date every two weeks.

" I told him I would sleep on it. I want to tho." I said looking over at her and shrugging.

" So bitch go on that lil' trip to LA. You never know what might happen." She said using her free hand to wave me off.

" I know but what about my clients ?" I asked her and she sighed glaring at me.

" Bitch I can't wax , but I can cover for vajacials and stuff and I'll run the business page." She said making me smile.

That was one thing about Taylin. If I needed her to come to my rescue she would be right there.

" For real ? And I don't need you to do the vajacials. Just clean the suite twice a week and book appointments for me." I said to her as she nodded with a smile.

" Girl you know I got you ! Go have fun in LA with Mr.Skilla." She said as she danced around her in seat letting Nay Nay finish up her nails.

" Speaking of the devil , there he go." She said making me look up from my nails and out the window.

I had seen Dre , Bham , 6ix , and him walking up the street holding shopping bags. We was downtown so we was bound to run into anybody.

He must've felt me smiling and starring at him through the glass window. It made Dre tap him and point towards me. His smile got even bigger when he seen me making me wave at him.

" I heard thaaat." I heard Tayling lowly dragging out as she glanced over at me.

Before I knew it , I seen him making his way towards the door.