eight.|

Trevon Gardner Earlier That Morning 2:25 AM; Trevon's Crib

Trevon Gardner
Earlier That Morning
2:25 AM; Trevon's Crib

" I can't wait to get up out of here." I said to my lead as I stood in my bathroom mirror running my hands down my face.

Looking out my bathroom door, I seen Dalayah in the bed dead asleep. Ma patched and wrapped her leg up for us, good thing the bullet hole was small.

I felt bad as hell. I had absolutely no plans on her getting shot. Definitely owed her an apology on my behalf. She wasn't even supposed to be in the middle of that.

On top of the shit that happened with Jaylen. That shit wasn't even like that. She tried to get up on me knowing I would never get on that with her again.

She just kept trying to press her line and luckily Dalayah came out and caught her ass. Shit I wasn't embarrassed or too shook, because I was ready for her ass to get the fuck away from me anyways.

Jaylen was a bop. Anything that had a name she fucked and from what it seemed like...Dalayah knew that. She said she wasn't mad at me, but I knew she was embarrassed.

Fuck what anybody else thought. I really liked her ass and Ian have no foul intentions with her. So, her getting shot really didn't make none of this shit no better.

For all I know she could wake up and want shit to do with me no more.

Washing my face and my hands, I cut off of the bathroom lights and made my way into the bed.

Pulling the covers over myself, I just looked over at her.  She was starting to move a little, slowly turning herself over I heard her groan.

" Tomorrow, I got to go to the ER." She groaned out lowly as I felt her hands wrap around my waist and her head laid against my chest.

" Yea we gone go get you some pain meds..." I answered as I gently rubbed up against her waist and her thighs.

It was silently for a moment as I heard her lightly breathing into my chest.

" I'm sorry...well I apologize. I apologize that you were in the middle of all this shit, and I apologize about Jaylen." I blurted out.

It was quiet for a couple seconds longer. Then I felt her face back as she looked up at me.

" You don't have to be sorry Trevon. Neither was your fault. One bitch is dumb...and them niggas ain't go no aim." She said in a low voice as she looked up at me.

Lightly laughing at her comment, I focused down looking at her  and nodded my head as I pushed my dreads up and out of my face.

" Yea you right, but still it just felt right for me to apologize on my behalf. Cause shit y'all wouldn't have even really showed up if it wasn't for me." I answered and she nodded.