three.|

DALAYAH JACKSONDetroit , Michigan |11:02 PM

DALAYAH JACKSON
Detroit , Michigan |
11:02 PM

It had been about 15 minutes and I was still waiting on this nigga to finish talking to his homies. It was honestly irritating, cause I was ready to go and I thought we was leaving.

He was lit , and I was too but he was talking too damn much. I was standing beside him as he stood amongst his circle of homies. Most of them I had seen before , they were all the damn old heads from where I bought weed from.

Dre and em' basically. He was real close with them from what it looked like , he was just way younger.

" Nigga this girl waiting on you. Take her home and get up outta here." Bham finally spoke up making me clear my throat and look up at him with a very dramatic smile.

" You ready to go?" He asked me with low red eyes which instantly caught me off guard. That was turn off for me...and the dreads was a go for me too.

" Yea I been ready." I spoke back to him shifting my weight onto my left foot. He chuckled at my reaction and nodded pulling his keys out his pocket.

" Niggas vouch it for you and you being rude." Bham said looking over at me and I glanced over at him.

" Nobody told you to vouch for me Bham. I got this." I responded and he instantly flicked me off.

" Man let's go." Trevon laughed as he shook his head watching as Bham flicked me off as walked off.

" How you gone offer to take somebody home and it's 30 hours later ?" I said as looking up at him and he glared back down at me.

" Why you got such a smart ass mouth ?" He blurted out making me roll my eyes and laugh.

" I literally asked one question." I said as we was walking down the block towards Dre house where his car was parked.

" Fuck that you always being sarcastic. Be nice a'sum." He said turning his face up at me as we started to get further down the block where it was more quieter and damn near empty.

" I am being nice. Im letting you take me home." I said pushing my hair back behind me.

He stopped in his tracks and just stared at me before shaking his head.

" You and this attitude ain't getting in my car though. So fix it while we on our way there." He said making me turn my lips up as he looked me up and down and kept walking.

" And I just told you I don't have one. What you not understanding?" I quickly snapped back following behind him kind of getting frustrated with how fast he was walking.

" Nah that's how I know you don't listen and just wanna be right. I said you had a smart ass mouth and was being sarcastic." He said as he approached this BMW.