seven.|

PSA : I REALLY LOVE MAKING PICTURES AND CREATING A VISUAL EFFECT FOR READERS , SO YALL WILL SEE TONS OF PICS

•••

JAYLEN RUBIO3 Days Later : 6:21PMLocation : At Home , Scrolling Through Instagram

JAYLEN RUBIO
3 Days Later : 6:21PM
Location : At Home , Scrolling Through Instagram

" I'm telling you , Trevon the biggest hoe around here and we both know that. He play that nice ass shit for a coo minute...then he back on bunk." I spoke into my pocket as I laid across my bed scrolling through instagram.

" Yea and he also finna be the richest young nigga out Detroit. Nobody cares if he ain't shit Jaylen." My homegirl Alyssa sad making me laugh and shake my head.

" The real problem is how you gone get passed Taylin friend and back in his lap." She added in making me smirk an sit up in the bed.

Trust me , it was no beef between Dalayah and I. She just wasn't too fond of me and same this way...and she just most definitely couldn't have Trevon.

I already spoke my peace and told her what it was with him. No it was never nothing directly serious , but he knew I liked him and we had definitely caught a vibe and fucked a few times.

" That's not even the problem. He easy to get to...I just heard some shit like he was in the nail shop a couple days ago paying for her shit." I said with some slight aggression in my voice and smacked my lips.

" Awww shit. And we already know what that mean when a nigga start paying for shit." Alyssa laughed as I watched her moving around her room and making her way into the bathroom.

" I gotta really really think of something." I said as I lightly chewed on my nails becoming anxious.

Using my free hand to scroll I came across a flyer with Trevon and Dre on it for tonight.

" BINGOOOOO ! We got action." I said smiling as I checked all the information , seeing it was for tonight.

" Trevon and Dre having a lil' show tonight at Karma and they got a section. Let's invite them out and I'll come up with something on the spot...cause he not gone let her stand in the regular crowd so it's gone be easy to get in they area." I continued on planning this play out in my head.