01

BOF ( F4)

intro...😗

Sunoo, who is from a middle-class family, got a scholarship to a prestigious school in Korea, which is full of rich kids. But Sunoo is not quite happy when he finds out that the school is full of bullies.

Especially those four groups of people called "Flowers Boys".

"Ugh..who names a group like that?"

Sunoo can't stand them.

Sunoo tries to avoid them so that he can graduate in peace. Not until one day...

p/s..sorry if I have a lot of grammatical error🥺 🥺

okay i forgot to write their ages. ( I change a their age in this story)

Sunoo-17 years old.

Jungwon- 17 years old.

y/n- 18 years  old.

Ni-ki- 15 years old.

Sunghoon-19 years old.

Heeseung- 19 years old.

Jay- 19 years old.

Jake- 19 years old.

----------------

Enhive Cafe😊😊

"Sunoo shi, are you okay?" , Jungwon said while looking at his best friend.

Sunoo, with a gloomy face, looked at Jungwon. Thanks to God, the customers are not here yet.

"No, I am not okay with it... The new school I got myself into is my biggest nightmare, and I don't like rich people. Everyone in the class is talking sh*t about the brand they bought, their vacation, and something about that."

Seriously, you guys go to school for what? a display?"

Jungwon patted his friend 's back.

"Hey, that's okay; you just need to bear with it for only 2 years."

Jungwon smiled while looking at Sunoo.

Sunoo looked at his friend with a serious face.

"But, Jungwonnn, I don't care about those rich kids; I just don't like the school because it's full of bullies. Ugh.."

Jungwon, is too stuned to speak, he doesn't know what to say to his friend. He knows Sunoo is someone who will help those in need. Is his nature to help people. 

"Sunoo..I know your nature is to help people, but I don't want you to get hurt , okay?"

Sunoo sigh. He knows he can't turn back time to when he took that exam. He has a bit of regret.

Actually, the reason Sunoo chose the school was because of his admiration for Karina. Karina, or her actual name, Yu Ji Min, is the daughter of Yu Chul from the Aespa company. The fact that she has flown abroad to help people who do indeed need help is the reason Sunoo really supports her. Besides, Karina is so kind and humble, even though she is "super" rich and a top model.

"Let's get to work.We shall continued this things later,okay?"

"Okay"

 Sunoo continued his worked as a cashier while  Jungwon went to work at dessert section.

------------------------

After worked, they walked themselves to their home. They continue their  discussion in their group.