25

( A/N: okay...I have been busy ...umm, here we go, an update, lets go...)

(Sunoo's pov)

I am having fun today, not gonna lie. I love it. Firstly, we went to the ice rink, which is Sunghoon's favourite, and I learned about skating from him, who was my teacher for about 30 minutes. Sunghoon looked like he really loved skating, and I love seeing him smile because he is so Ice Prince-coded. Then, we moved on to my pick, Atlantis. And, thanks to God, the rain has stopped.

I have been wanting to ride it, and we waited for almost 15 minutes, which is kinda long since this ride is one of the famous rides in Lotte World. But at least it was worth the wait. I really enjoyed it. Hihi, I even scream, and yeah, people are kind of shocked, but that's okay because I am not the only one. I mean, they are like a lot of girls screaming like hell, which doesn't make me any worse.

But before we even ride, does Sunghoon look kind of pale? I asked him if he was really okay with my pick because he looked like he would pass out anytime, but he assured me, saying that it is his skin condition that makes him always pale. And, with that, I just shrug it off. He doesn't look good, so I hold his hands when we ride Atlantis. We flew into the sky, and my heart is pumping with excitement. It is so satisfying, but what even shocked me was when Sunghoon intertwined my hands with him.

Yeah, not gonna lie, it really makes my heart melt, but, thanks to God, the ride is even thrilling enough to make me forget about it and let it go. After that, Sunghoon picked Camelot Carousel because he said that he felt kind of dizzy after the last ride, so he wanted to pick something that was slow and relaxing for himself.

I just nodded in agreement. I mean, that's the rule; we want it to be fair and square. It's really cute, and I took a photo with Sunghoon because, why not?

As soon as we are done with Sunghoon's pick, we move on with mine, hihi, my favourite's one, Haunted House, ouh, if only Ni-ki is here, he will love this as well. Me and Ni-ki love to watch horror movies. I have read the review saying it is so scary as fuck. And, for me, who loves the horror genre, I really need this. Sunghoon just agreed with my pick, but he already told me that he is a scaredy-cat. So, I just told him that he could hide himself on my back if he was really scared of it.

Yeah, the Haunted House is top-tier; I mean, it's so real. I feel chilled inside. The ghost—no, I mean the staff—is so good at becoming the ghost. I really admire their work. But Sunghoon is really scared of it; no, he is so traumatised by it.

He really is shivering in fear, so we went to the stall that sells snacks and desserts, and we took a break for a few moments. We bought churros and ice cream; of course, mine is mint chocolate, while Sunghoon chose coffee.

As I ate, I remembered about Jungwon.

"Oh...no...he is alone.... How selfish of me to forget about my best friends, Jungwon", I thought.

So, I asked Sunghoon, who is happy to eat his ice cream.

Umm, Hyung, is one of your friends free for today?"

Sunghoon looked at me entirely in shock, maybe because I call him Hyung?

He smirked for a moment before answering my question.

"Yeah, Jay is free; I don't know about Jake; I felt like lately he has been busy with someone."

I smiled after I heard about Jake's new.

"Hmmm..probably busy with Y/N. They are making it obvious.", I smile as I remember watching them do something unholy in the locker room. I don't know if they already kiss or whatever, but I know they have things with each other.