02

Kringggg", the bell is ringing.

"Yesss"

"I am hungry"

The students have been murmuring those words since Mr. Lee's class. (Lee Do Hyun) Everyone in the class is going to the cafeteria to have lunch except Sunoo .

Sunoo doesn't like to sit in the cafeteria because he knows everyone will be disgusted by his lunch box.

"Why is everyone disgusted with this food? You are a Korean, after all, Aigoo. I really pitied those rich kids; they don't know how to enjoy life," Sunoo thought.

His mother loved the Korean drama Squid Game, so she always made the lunch box from the drama.

He knew the cafeteria only served special cuisine for rich students. After all, Sunoo doesn't pay for lunch fee. So, Sunoo just brought his lunch box from home. At least his lunch box was full of love and enough to fill his stomach.

Carla, who just went back from the toilet, saw Sunoo alone in the class.

"Sunoo, let's go for recess", said Carla while looking at Sunoo, who was taking out his lunch box.

"Mmmh..that's okay, Carla ", Sunoo smirked. He doesn't want Carla to eat with him. His classmates will talk sh*t about him and tell him to stay away from Carla.

"No, I want to eat with you".Carla pouted.

Sunoo laugh.

"So cute",Sunoo thought. But,well Sunoo is gay. If only he is straight, maybe he will asked her out already.

"Okay, if you say so".

------------------------------------

The cafeteria.(credits to pinterest🙃🙃)

(credits to pinterest🙃🙃)

As soon as Carla takes her meals, she sits in front of Sunoo.

"Aigoo, the school feeds me grass..", Carla said, looking at her lunch, which is a Caesar salad, roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon and garlic, and cheese bread.

Sunoo laugh. At least her meals are healthy.💀Then they eat together.

As they were done with their lunch, they walked together to the class.

"Sunooshii, umm..why are you always alone?"

"I am not alone; I just chose to close myself. I don't like this school."

"Why?"

Before Sunoo want to answer the question. A siren suddenly rang. Everyone from the cafeteria is now running to the field.