09

Sunoo is shocked to hear that. He looked at Heeseung with confusion.

"We don't have enough time. Let's go." Heeseung looked behind him to see if the gangs were here.

Sunoo nodded.

"Umm. Hold my hand", Heeseung whispered next to Sunoo's ears, making him nervous.

"Okay...", Sunoo then holds Heeseung while blushing, and the two are using another shortcut to exit the school. Thanks to God, it is dark, so Heeseung might not see Sunoo in that statement.

"So embarassing," Sunoo thought.

"We should go to the cafeteria and use the back road to go out of this school,", Heeseung said with a smile on his face.

"How did you know?",Sunoo asked.

"Hehe..as you know, I always sleep on the rooftop after my class, and I'm kind of oversleeping, so I know this shortcut." Heeseung answered while scratching his head, which isn't itchy.

"Ouh.", Sunoo smiled hearing that.

"He is kind of cute." I never knew he also had this side," Sunoo thought.

As they walked together, they didn't realise that Se-on had finally gotten them.

"I got you...", Se-on smirked.

Sunoo is panicking, while Heeseung, on the other hand, remains calm.

"Sunoo, run, and don't look at your back now,", Heeseung shouted.

Sunoo then ran without looking at his back, but he glanced to see Heeseung smile at him, assuring him that he was going to be fine.

Sunoo's heart skipped a beat while looking at his sunbae. Then he realised he should focus and run away.

"Oh my god. What should we do?", Heeseung said while looking at his surroundings, hoping there was something to throw.

"Okay, who helped you, Sunoo?", Se-on tried to get closer. Little does he know that one of F4's members is in front of him.

Heeseung then saw a fire extinguisher on the wall, but what makes it interesting is that it is not just a simple fire extinguisher but has a long hose, and he got an idea in his head.

Heeseung then broke the fire extinguisher using an axe that was provided on the wall, grabbed the hose, and opened it.

"Ugh, it's so hard," Heeseung thought. He blamed himself, as he is too lazy to exercise like his other members.

Se-on is confused, but he just looked at him, waiting for his move, because his gang is not with him. Se-on knows he is so weak, but who cares?

"Yah, ppalii," Se-on called his gang on the phone, as he wanted to fight with that person. He also told some of his people to chase Sunoo.

Finally, the hose is working. Heeseung then points the host towards his opponent, making Se-on wet.

"Yah..who are you?" I am going to catch you alive!" Se-on shouted angryly as he wanted to chase Heeseung.

Heeseung then ran away with the hose in his hand, flooding the whole school with water.

Heeseung smiled as his idea worked.

Se-on tried to catch Heeseung, but as the floor was watery, he fell down, causing his back to hurt.

"Yah, you're dead after I catch you." Seon is angry.

Heeseung then threw the water hose and finally got to escape from the gangs.

"Yeah, it's been a while since I have had fun," Heeseung thought as he smiled, remembering the things that just happened to him.

BOF ~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें