30

(A/N: Hihi...new chapter, lets go)

( Clara's pov)

"Are you sure this is what you want? I mean, it will hurt Sunoo if you do that."

I look at my bodyguard. Is this bitch my nanny? She should be grateful that I have never killed anyone from that school yet. I mean, just a bit of touch won't hurt, right?

"Shut up, Liz. I am not asking for your advice. Just fucking do it."

And, with that, my bodyguard bowed to me before continuing her words.

"Your wish is my command."

I shooed her before I proceeded to do my favourite routine, which is to clean and adjust my own gun that my father gave me on my last birthday.

Liz then leaves me in my secret room that I have at my father's house.

Liz will carry out my plan with those who also hate F4.

Their victims are my pawns.

I would say that I am collaborating with everyone who happened to be enemies of that F4 to do my dirty work. And my plan is to be like a hero to my boy. And, after that, Sunoo will like me more and hate that F4.

I can't wait for my plan to work.

" Oh...Sunoo you are mine..."

(End of Clara's pov)

(A/N: believe me when I say that she is so delulu like me..but in the worst way )

🐵

Sunghoon and his friend, who happened to be on the way to their rest room, are now in shock as they heard a ringing sound from the school.

"The fuck?," Jay sweared before he looked at Sunghoon, who was looking at him in a confused face.

"Hoon... I felt like you just told us you wanted to change. Then, what is this? ", Jake looked at Hoon in disbelief.

Sunghoon doesn't know how to answer his friends. I mean, he is also confused with it.

As he was about to answer his friend's question, he was interrupted by a knock.

*BANG *

They turn just to see Y/N, who came out to Sunghoon with an angry face.

"Y/n, why are you here?", Jake tried to ask his lover, because he can see Y/n, who looks like he/she is ready to kick his friends, and HIM too.

"Jake, shut up; this is between him and me."

"Yah, Park Sunghoon, do you just play with your words? I believe you. Since Sunoo said that you are trying to change, then, just why would you do this? You sent those blue cards to Sunoo, right? You just played with him, huh?"

Sunghoon gasped.

"THE FUCKKK?, all members of F4 yelled in stimulation.

"Shit, Sunoo..."

"I just need to tell you guys that I really don't know about this... I know you guys are quite misleading, but believe me when I say that I am not the one who does this shit this time,", Sunghoon explained himself.

"Jake, Jay looked for the real culprit for this fucking shit that happened; I can't forgive myself if Sunoo got hurt."

"Okay, hoon, we will help you", Jake smirked, as he couldn't help but be happy to see him changing.

"Aigoo... I bet Sunoo really leaves a big impact on Hoon, and for him to even change this much, I like it. I can't believe 'love' can have this much effect on him,", Jay thought in amazement.

Sunghoon then left their rest room and proceeded to go to the rooftop because he got a feeling that Sunoo might hide himself in that place.

Look at Jake, who is suddenly getting close to him or her.

"Y/n.... I felt like I knew who might do this shit to Sunoo. Want to help me beat that motherfucker together?"

Y/N smiled as he/she loved to see this side of Jake.

"Of course..dear"

Jay looks at them in disgust.

Eww, Jake, please respect me as a single person", Jay rolled his eyes as he felt annoyed.

Jake chuckled.

"I bet you can guess who would do this to Hoon, Jake?", Y/n tried to ignore Jay by asking the question.

"Yes, and it must be Hoon's enemies", Jay answered Y/N's question, earning a nod from Jake.

"Let's use my people."

🍓 

( Sunoo's pov)

Tiramisuhyung ☕🍷🍰

Sunoo, please tell me your location.

Tiramisuhyung ☕🍷🍰

Please be safe.

Tiramisuhyung ☕🍷🍰

I know you might be shocked for now, but I will tell you that I am not the one who set it up like this, I swear. So please be safe and stay away from those motherfuckers rich ass students. I begged you

Tiramisuhyung ☕🍷🍰

I don't know if you will read this or not, but please wait for me, okay?

ShinebrightlikeaSunoo

I believe you.

*This message can't be delivered*

I felt like I couldn't breathe, but I tried to calm myself down.

I remember looking at the Sunghoon Hyung message as I tried to wipe my own tears. I am looking so miserable with my puffy eyes, and, yeah, I believe Sunghoon Hyung.

And, then, we moved on to the last time I remember, which was when I tried to escape from those filthy rich students, and I tried to hide myself on the rooftop, but, then, I felt like someone was knocking on my head.

And, then, all I can see is darkness.

And, now, here I am on a chair being tied up and not able to move.

I can't even say a word as my mouth is being covered with tape.

I looked at my own surroundings in fear, as this place looked like a criminal cage, where they do their shit or crime.

The places have a lot of weapons, like guns and samurai knives, that I don't know how to explain. This place looks like a basement.

"Smell so dirty like the criminal itself,", I thought in silence.

I can't help but felt a bit of scared.

Who was after me? Aigoo, why me? Out of all people in the school?

I just don't want to get killed. How about my mom? Ni-ki? Jungwon? Y/n? Clara? And also....F4 members? Especially... Sunghoon hyung?

Hyung please come and save me.

(End of Sunoo's pov )

👀

Okay guys, how is this chapter?👍👎
I am so sorry for this short chapter...
I try to cope with my busy schedules and also my assignments, which is honestly so hard ,but I know I am not the only who are busy..
Okay ,sorry for my nagging.
Thanks for reading my story.
I love you guys
Dear engenes, please vote 💜💜💜