31

( A/N: Okay...new chapter, but a short one, since I am busy but want to update )

 You guys need to know that Jake is like the real **ro in this chapter. 

(I'm not going to spoil a lot.)🙃

Third person pov

While at Jake's residence, the boys are attempting to rescue Sunoo.

Jay is out to buy them some food since they have not eaten in two days. Sunoo's missing.

Y/N went to Jungwon's house to tell him about Sunoo, since Jungwon needed to know the truth about his best friend.

"Jake, how is it going with Sunoo's whereabouts?" Have you tracked his location? Ugh, fuck those motherfuckers who kidnapped him,", Sunghoon yelled in frustration. For the first time in his life, he never felt as useless as he is right now. He can't even help the person he loves. He just relied on his friends so much.

Sunghoon tried to message Sunoo, though the boy would never receive his message as he is being kidnapped right now.

"Wait for a moment. I am trying, Hoon."

Jake nodded understandingly, knowing how helpless Sunghoon must be feeling. He reassured him, "We'll find him, Hoon. We won't stop until we do. Just hang in there and trust that we'll bring Sunoo back safely."

He tried to hack on the school's CCTV, and he felt like he knew damn well that those people who kidnapped Sunoo and tried to even manipulate the school into believing that blue cards were back could be those ex-students that Hoon and them have bullied.

I mean, bitch, karma is real.

"Ding"

Sunghoon felt like his phone was vibrating, so he slid up his phone from his pockets and opened his smartphone to see the new notification.

+XXXXXX000134

Miss your little sunshine?

HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAHAHHA

Want him back?

Then, it is between me and you

You know how much I want to touch Sunoo and play with his hair—to wrack his ass.

Fuck you... Don't even think of touching him, you motherfucker.

You better be there, since I would kill you.

+XXXXXX000134

Relax mann

Calm your ass down; I don't even do anything to my sunshine yet...