24

(A/N: I have never went to an amusement park...ummm, sorry for my lacking in writing this chapter....okay....lets goo...)

"Umm...Sunoo, do you need my help?", Sunghoon said as he saw that the younger was struggling in the ice rink.

Sunoo just nodded while pouting because he wants to be good at ice skating. He thought it might be easy for him, but yeah, he is wrong. Sunoo was so excited at first, but now he is scared. He doesn't want his butt to get touched by that cold ice. Ugh, he hated it.

"I don't want to fall..."

Sunghoon chuckles as he feels that Sunoo is so cute.

"Ugh, I can't. He is pretty and cute. And this is my first time seeing his new side... I love it,", Sunghoon thought.

"My feet are not moving. It looks kind of slippery. Can I balance myself without both feet shaking? Umm, I can't do it,", Sunoo thought.

Sunoo just closed his eyes because he felt like he didn't want to look at the rink in front of him. He knows that he kind of acts like a kid, but he can't help it. There are a lot of people on that ice rink, and what if he crashed into someone and got hurt? And what if others got hurt because of him? He can't help but think about those accidents.

"Hey...Sunoo..."

"Sunoo, open your eyes."

"Look at me..."

As he heard Sunghoon calling for him, he opened his eyes and locked his eyes on Sunghoon, who smiled widely and said his words.

"Hold my hand. And remember, look at me and ignore those people on this ice rink. Just think that you are only here with me, okay?"

Sunoo nodded, locking his eyes into Sunghoon's gaze, and imagined it.

Sunghoon is gently holding hands, and with that, Sunoo is kind of distracting, making it easy for Hoon to bring him to the ice rink because he is used to it. He can even skate backward without looking at the front.

As they were already on the ice rink, Sunghoon smiled, as he couldn't help but love it.

The ice rink is his favourite place. Is his other medicine if he is feeling lonely other than Gaeul? That's the other reason why some of his fans call him 'Ice Prince' or 'Penguin.

"Sunoo, okay, now look where we are right now...?"

Sunoo still can't let go of Sunghoon's hands, and he looks at the floor to see that he is on the ice rink.

"Wah, I am on the ice rink. Hihi, this is amazing.", Sunoo smiled widely, but not for long as Sunghoon let go of his hands.

"No...hyung..no...", Sunoo shook his head as he didn't feel confident enough to walk without someone holding his hands.

Sunghoon, who happened to hear those words, is squealing inside as he is so happy to hear those words from him. He felt like dying inside.

Sunoo looked at the older-looking person zoning out. Sunoo kept glaring at him before shaking his body.

"Earth to Sunghoon"

"Earth to Sunghoon"

"Are you alive?"

Sunghoon, who realises that the younger is calling for him, then slaps his face to make him feel better.

"Ummm...chill anyways, so... what are you saying?"

Sunoo smacks his own head as he knows that Sunghoon is zoning out, but he just shrugs it off, not wanting to destroy the moments.

"Okay, Mr. Park, what I am going to say is, can you guide me? I mean, you look kind of professional, and I don't want to get hurt or even make others hurt."