07

Jungwon then ran away from the counter and went back to his work.

Jay looks at Jungwon.

"Aigoo. I bet he will not like it knowing that his best friend is being bullied by my friends," Jay thought.

The F4 looked at Sunoo with a fake smile on their faces.

Meanwhile, Sunoo takes a look at them.

"Okay, are you going to stare at me for the whole day? Or your order?"

Jay and Heeseung looked at Jake, as they are not quite familiar with this cafe.

"Um, Jake, order for us", Sunghoon looked at Jake, as he is very familiar with the menu here.

"One iced Americano, one pear juice, two milk teas, two tiramisu, and two coffee ice creams," Jake said to Sunoo before giving his black card to pay for the foods.

"Okay, please wait a moment and take a seat. Thank you", Sunoo bowed to the customer and went away from the counter to give a note to Gaeul.

"Noona, this is the note for customers drinks."

"Okay.", Gaeul smiled while looking at him.

Yujin, on the other hand, is looking at Sunoo, who is kind of gloomy.

"Hey, are you okay?", Yujin patted Sunoo's back.

"Hmm..I am okay..for now", Sunoo sighs.

"Yah, you don't look okay; I am going to take over your work, so rest.", Yujin smiled while looking at a tired Sunoo.

"Ok, thank you, boss, and I should go to give a note to Jungwon", Sunoo then walked himself to Jungwon's place.

"Yah, this is the customer's order", Sunoo says, handing the note to Jungwon.

"Aigoo, Jungwonnah, how can I avoid them? They are everywhere,", Sunoo complained.

"I don't know if Jake Hyung is one of F4... He always came here to have my handmade tiramisu", Jungwon said while looking at Sunoo.

"And that boy too," Jungwon thought.

"Okay, what about telling me who this F4 is?"

"Okay, so I am going to introduce you like a Korean drama would do...", Sunoo smirked.

Jungwon, who is taking out his tiramisu from the fridge, then scoops out the ice cream and gives it to Gaeul, who will serve it to the customers.

"Okay, tell me", Jungwon then sat down next to Sunoo, who was about to tell him about F4.

------------------------------------