Chapter#13 Piranha Plant class partner project

(Inside Brooklyn Preschool.)

Mr Toadsworth: (Smiles as he looks at the class. Then holds a plant pot in one of his hands.) "Okay boys and girls can anybody tell me what this is?

Mario: (Raises his hand into the air.)

Mr Toadsworth: (Sees that Mario had his hand raised into the air.) "Yes Mario.

Mario: "A plant pot.

Mr Toadsworth: (Smiles as he nods his head at Mario.) "Correct Mario.  (He then clears his throat again.) "Boys and girls raise your hands in the air if you are at the age of three years old now?

Mario and Luigi: (Raised there hands in the air.)

Mr Toadsworth: (Smiles as he looks at both Mario and Luigi.) "Ah I see that both Mario and Luigi have just turned three years old. (He then looks at the rest of the class.) "Boys and girls the rest of you will very soon be turning three years old. "And then moving onto turning age four. "And very soon be going onto kindergarten. "So I thought of a very fun assignment that will teach all of you children about responsibility.

Mr Toadsworth: (Looks at everybody.) "You and a partner that I will assign will get to take care of a piranha plant. "And don't worry these one's will not bite any of you guys as they will only bite flies. "Depending on how you raise your piranha plant will depend on how it will act. (He then smiles as he looks at everybody.) "Now time to assign partners shall we.

Mr Toadsworth: "Mario and Luigi. "Peach and Daisy, "Toad and Toadette, "Yoshi and Birdo. "Spike and Bowser. "Wario and Waluigi. "Donkey Kong and Rosalina. (He then looks at his clipboard.) "And Hazel and Harriet.

Mr Toadsworth: (Smiles as he looks at the class.) "Okay class you all can begin your piranha plant class partner project now. "If you need any help with your piranha plant class partner project just say my name Mr Toadsworth and I'll help you kids with your piranha plant class partner project.

(With Mario and Luigi.)

Luigi: (Looks at Mario.) "So glad that me and you are partners on this class project Mario. (He then looks at there plant pot.) "Huh what should we name our soon to be piranha plant Mario?

Mario: (Smiles at Luigi.) "Yeah me to Luigi I wouldn't want to be partnered with anybody else. (He then looks at there plant pot.) "Uh I have no idea Luigi. (He then tries to come up with ideas for a name for there piranha plant.) (He then comes up with one.) "How about Piranha. "It's short for Piranha plant.

Luigi: (Looks at Mario.) "Hm it is pretty catchy Mario. (He then smiles as he liked that name.) "Yeah let's call our piranha plant. "Piranha. (He then begins to talk in pure baby talk to Piranha.) "Hello Piranha it's me your daddy Luigi talking to you. (He then gives the plant pot a gentle kiss.) "Want some water Piranha?

Mario: "I'll give Piranha some water Luigi. (He then very gently pours some water into the plant pot.) (He then smiles at Piranha while talking to him.) "Hello my big brave Piranha. "Who's daddy's big brave Piranha plant? "You are. "Yes you are. "Yes you are.

Luigi: (Looks at Mario and then back at the plant pot.) "But also my very kind and sweet Piranha Plant that knows his manners. (Then talks again in baby talk to him.) "Yes you do yes yo do.

Mario: (Looks at Luigi.) "Okay here is what we can do for Piranha. "Me and you can teach him how to be big and brave by teaching him some neat fighting/self defiance moves. "Just in case any other bully piranha plants try and pull and bully pranks on him.

Luigi: (Nods his head in agreement at Mario.) "Yeah true Mario. "But also me and you can teach Piranha manners and also how to be very kind and sweet as well. (He smiles at that.)