Chapter#21 Meet the new kids

(At the Mario family household.)

(Inside there dinning room the Mario family was having breakfast.)

Papa Mario: (Gently places his fork into one of his sunny side up eggs. And smiles at his two nephews and two nieces.) "So Marianne, Luigeena, Mario Joe and Luigi Bob. "Today is your guys's first day at Brooklyn Preschool for one month until you all go back to Italy. "Are you all excited for your first day at Brooklyn Preschool?

Marianne: (Nods her head as she smiles at her uncle.) "Yes I'm really excited for my first day at Brooklyn Preschool uncle Papa Mario. (Begins to giggle.) "Both me and Luigeena where so excited about our first day at Brooklyn Preschool that we both couldn't even sleep.

Mario Joe: (Nods his head as he looks at his uncle.) "You bet ya uncle Papa Mario. "Me and Luigi Bob can't wait to meet our brand new best friends that we both had made during Thanksgiving break. "And meet some brand new classmates.

Mama Mario: (Gently places down her cup of coffee. And smiles as she looks at both Mario and Luigi.) "Mario and Luigi sense your cousin's are going to be new at Brooklyn Preschool. "I would like for you boys to do me a favor. "Until your cousin's know there way around Brooklyn Preschool. "Do you think that you two can help your cousin's out by answering there questions or showing them to where they need to go so they don't get lost.

Mario: (Smiles as he looks at his mommy.) "Sure mommy me and Luigi will be more than happy to help our cousin's out sense today is there first day at Brooklyn Preschool.

Luigi: (Nods his head while smiling.)

Wario and Waluigi's father: (Looks at both Wario and Waluigi while giving them a stern look.) "Wario and Waluigi you boys also help your cousin's by doing the same thing as well. "As it is your cousin's first day at Brooklyn Preschool. "And me and your mother expect you two to help your cousin's.

Wario: (Looks at his daddy as he then sighs while nodding his head.)

Waluigi: (Looks at his daddy as he then sighs while nodding his head.)

Marianne: (Looks at her aunt Mama Mario.) "So aunt Mama Mario. "Who's going to be taking us to preschool?

Marie: (Smiles as she looks at her niece.) "I will Marianne. "As we all take turns taking you kids to preschool. (Places a hand to herself.) "Today is my turn to take you kids to preschool.

Uncle Arthur: (Glances up at the clock and notices that soon it will be time for the kids to be heading down to the Brooklyn Preschool. He then looks at everybody.) "Speaking of taking the kids to preschool. "Soon it will be time for the kids to be heading down to the Brooklyn Preschool.

Mama Mario: (Glances up at the clock and sees that her brother in law was right.) "Oh my Arthur is right. "Soon enough you kids will be heading down to the Brooklyn Preschool. (Looks at the kids.) "Now before you kids leave for preschool. "Do you kids have all of your swimsuits for swim class?

(The kids nodded there heads.)

Uncle Tony: (Begins to chuckle as he takes a bite out of his toast.) "Oh how I love swimming in a pool. (Looks at Papa Mario and Arthur.) "Hey remember when we first moved here to Brooklyn and after both Mario and Luigi where born. "And we all went to one of those many community pools that they have here in Brooklyn. "And both Papa Mario and Arthur where swimming in the deep end of the pool.

Papa Mario: (Looks at Arthur while rolling both of his eyes.) "Yeah I remember that time when we all went to one of those many community pools that they have here in Brooklyn. "While me and you Arthur where swimming in the deep end of the pool. "You farted right in the pool Arthur.