8 - Single

Mile

I look at him during award ceremony. He smile and greet me like always. Congrats phi he said happily. He look more cheerful now. I can see he talk to everyone even just a small talk. I am happy for him. Are you still crazy about him apo ask me. I look at him strangely. After i reject him and explain my situation he finally accept that i will not fall for him. And we are become better partner. Please i am not blind, even you dont say who i know he said. You should confess he said. I just laugh. He is  happier now i said. After our second meeting at bali, on my flight back i finally realize why i am worry and always think of him. But like i said he need to find his own happiness himself.

Phi can you stop influencing bright win suddenly come and confront me.
I am what i ask him back. I want him back, stay out of his life he bravely talk to me. It must be his immaturity. I cant let my anger control me. I am trying to be better for him. He is the most patient person i ever know. If you want him back you should go to him not come to me. I have no relation with him i honestly said. Stop lying phi, i know both of you are in relation he said again. If you know why you still want to interfere i ask him back. He is belong to me at first place he start getting angry. And you leave him for someone else i said. He told you that he ask me with his big eyes. No he dont, i just know i said.
I am so sorry for that, i really miss old him, i want him back he said again. Win maybe you should think what make you really happy is i said and leave him alone. I dont want to waste my time for all this nonsense.

I walk to my team and ready to celebrate our success. Mile you have changed a lot now bible said. I cant believe you still can talk with him calmly. I am trying to be better man i said proudly. He is only acting like that for those who cant touch or hurt bright. Dont forget about luke and joss pete remind them. I laugh to pete statement.  Lets go apo said.

Hi phi he greet me again when we accidently celebrate at the same club.
I just nod to him and he walk to his team and enjoy himself. I can see win being clingy at him but he like usual treat him the same like his other coworker.  Go and confess apo said frustratedly. I just laugh. He should not know i take one year just for this greeting. They will be laughing at me if they know

How are you phi he greet me again when we meet at my movie premier. You come i said. I am not expecting him because i just ask him randomly during our unplan meet last month. You still invite me right he ask me back. Of course i said. I felt guilty because i really dont prepare his sit at the front level.  See you he said and sit with my fans who now non stop taking his picture.
Omg this is so frustrating apo said. Bible and pete only can laugh.  When the movie ended me and co worker stand at the front. I try to look for him but he already left. Its a bit pity,  i hope we can have dinner together like in bali.

Why should i meet her i ask my mom.
Because you need a wife or husband or what ever you want she yell at me. Just bring anyone she said again loud. I love you mom i said. Dont use love card. I wont fall for it this time. How long you want to be actor. Why in your interview you mention that you will focus on family business if you find your partner.  Why you refuse my candidate again she yell at me. She must be frustrated because being push by my dad. Actually I never attend all blind date she arranged. I just dont like it.

It was another great success. I and apo now in india attending CD event.
It is prestiged event but also pack of activity. So both of us are really tired.
We need rest apo said. I nodded to that. So what the plan he ask me. I dont know you can decide. Really he ask me. Yup.. i said and lay beside him. Lets go to kasmir apo suggest. I am okay with everything. I cant wait for this to end. Yes me too apo said while closing his eyes.

Omg this is so beautiful. I can live here forever i said while looking at beautiful sce nery at kashmir. Me too apo said. We should buy a a house here. My family will love it i said. Yes you should, maybe i and our team also can enjoy it he said without guilty. Are you going to used all our holiday here apo ask. I will, you can go home first if you want i said. I like this nice cold weather here i said while looking at the news he fly from one country to other country. You must be tired too i said in my heart. I hope you will have you good rest i pray while touching his picture.
Stop being pathetic apo said. How long will you play like cat and mouse. I cant lie to your mom anymore. She is scary you know apo said. You are not lying, you are telling the truth. I have no lover i said. Aghhhh apo scream and leave me alone. I quickly like bright photo which is newly upload.