10 - I love you

Mile

Hello bright i finally answer my call after a few rings. I cant believe my eyes.
Hello phi a slow voice greet me
Phi he call me again when keep silent. I just so shock and overwhelmed
Yes bright i answer and look at apo who look so excited while drink his water.
Phi can i still ask you for anything he ask me softly.
Yes you can i immediately said and leave  apo.
I found my happiness he said calmly.
Really i ask him with undescribe emotion.
Yes,can you bring it for me phi he ask .
What do you want i ask him back.
You know it phi, look around you. Its close to you he repeat what i said before. 
I just chukle on his answer.
where are you now i ask
You should know that too he said slowly.
Really i ask him
Really he answer.
Wait for me i said.

I run to my room and meet apo on the way. I need to go i said.
How about this beautiful view apo ask teasing me. You can enjoy it yourself i said and run to airport. Whipped apo yell at me.

I only laugh at his behaviour.
Very unpredictable. I take a year just to get his greeting. But when he promise he do it deligently. There is no way within this two year he fail to greet if he see me. I am giving so much space for him and i am thankful he can see and felt me now.
He take three years to called me, reply to my note. I know he will keep my number. I am positive he will dilligently do it again after this. He just a person who are free spirit but look timid. So people surround him always thought they can push or dominating him all this time. As a nice guy he will comply but it will make him lost interest and slowly distance himself.  He is also loyal  and keep their promise type of person. We cant force him to do anything he dont want. I dont know how i understand him so much. But this is what i see in this beautiful handsome star who have been bullied all this time.
Honestly i know i love him since last two year or may be on that day how all our story start. For me, i just wait for him and look out after him from far. I never let any harm go near to him. That the only thing i can do untill now. I give him so much space and freedom. I know one day he will come to me by himself.  Finally after a long wait he found me. I patiently wait for him because i cant move on from him and i also know i cant build our relation like normal person. He just so special for me.

You found me he said and look at me deeply.
Yes i found you i reply to him.
Am i too late he ask me slowly.
No you are not i said firmly.
May i come in i ask.
Please he said and help me with my lugage. Are you tired phi he ask me again. A bit i said still look at him calmly.
I know he is shy and ackward.
Wait i will bring some water he try to run away.
Bright i hold his hand softly. Thank you i said. Sorry for being late he said with a tears. I slowly pull both his hand and look into his eyes.  Its okay, we have all the time after this i said. Thank you for calling me i said again. Now you found me, i wont let you go again. Ready to be loved and love. I wont let you cry again i said while kissing his hand. 
I am sorry for taking too much time to find you he said
Its ok, we are always together with our own way i said.
Phi can you hug me now he ask me with a tears. I laugh and slowly hug him.
Thank you for calling me baby i said and softly kiss his forehead. 
Are you okay with me kissing you i ask him. He smile shyly and nod. Thank god i said and he look at me with inquary look. How do you know he ask me.
I have my own way i said and kiss him deeply.  He look at me with his eyes full of love and i finally said. I love you baby.
I love you too he reply confidently.

I just laugh thinking how clingy he can be. He will always in my arms when we are alone. He also dont scare to annouce to the world who he belong to and he also not scare to claim me. I carefully tidy his shirt when he now at my final shooting of my life. Most of the people already know who he is. He just smile and nod politely even he is the most popular star here.  He was here as my partner. His focus only on me. He know how this mean to me. He even try to talk with my dad but that smart guy manage to make him agree and side with him. He even say that he dont need to work if we are that rich. I know he is joking but i am on my way to make it happen. You know its not easy for him to leave all his hard word and its also not easy to make him stop doing all this. I really need to play smart on this and also be patient.

Again here we are at bali at the same villa but with different emotion. The villa already belong to my baby now. I just cant let this beautiful place which full of our memory belong to other people. He now look so sweet sleeping in my hug after our hot steamy session.
Why are you not sleeping he ask softly.
I love seing you sleep i said.
Sweet talker he said
No, i am not i said kissing his hair
Can you walk i ask
I dont think so he said with a red face. You want to see a sea view i ask again.
He nod, lets go i lift him with our blanket sit on our balcony and look at the beautiful scenary.
Love you baby
Love you too.

The end